on 3 September 2011
Did what I needed it to do - ideal for a fancy dress - gangster and molls evening... I think if I had wore it all night the band would have got a bit too tight and caused a headache.
on 27 February 2012
The look and effect of this product is good, e.g. ideal for a 20s theme party, and it is reasonably priced.
However, it was quite small and kept 'riding' up my head and then popping off so had to cut the elastic to make it looser. At the party, most people had similar problems even though they had bought theirs from other places, so I think it is more of a problem with this style rather than this particular product. Overall, I would buy it again because I think all head bands will have the same problems. However, it would probably be better to make your own with non-elastic braiding.
on 17 February 2013
The band was too tight and the feather broke in half before i even had a chance to use it. Again didnt use it on the night. Wouldve sent it back if postage had been cost effective
on 9 April 2013
Bought for a fancy dress party. The feather was a bit flat and could have been larger but the fake diamonte stood out well. Headband was nice and tight so lasted the night.
on 15 February 2012
To be honest i still didint use it till now!
I botit for a foto shoot, but didint come together at the moment!
But i like the way how they look like!
on 22 November 2012
The Flapper arrived in double quick time ad it was very nice. i had a great time at the party, and i think my flapper was one of the best there! Thank you.
on 16 September 2013
It looks great but unfortunately is unwearable as it's so tight it gives you a headache. :( Too tight for my teenage daughter also.
on 12 April 2013
Just as descibed. Added some flousishes myself and everyone liked it. Good value and arrived in plenty of time. Would recommend.
on 18 November 2013
The feathers were flimsy and the silver decoration very cheap looking. Hand band fitted but with big hair it does not.
on 8 April 2014
arrived promptly, daughter said it was fine, looked good in the photo she sent, no moans about it so must be good,