Size: Large (9-11.5)|Colour: Green|Change

on 7 January 2010
I had never used this brand before but was recommended by a friend of mine that these were a quality product.
I agree with my friends statement.
They use a "two sock" lining kind of thing to help prevent blisters whilst walking and to absorb moisture (foot sweat ... gross).
They have seen we well so far from walking, marching and running in boots ... 100 miles down ... 900 to go ...
on 5 January 2013
I really expected a sock at this price to stay firmly on the foot but walking less than 100 metres the sock slipped from the heel towards the toe, particularly galling since I had paid particular attention to the size recommendation. It seems the inner sock exasperates the slipping by friction. There are many walking socks on the market considerably cheaper that stay firmly on the foot - sadly not these.
on 27 January 2012
I liked these socks for long distance walking, but they just weren't as good as Thorlo. I don't think they will last me more than a year, the inner sock seems a bit delicate to me. I bought a couple of pairs and I'll definitely take a pair walking again.

On the more positive side, I'd say that they are way in front of most other socks on the market (except Thorlo).
on 19 July 2014
I was a bit sceptical about the hype, but wore them for the first time on a 'strenuous' walk in the lakes, making sure to take a spare pair of liners just in case. However, they worked as promised and I didn't get a blister at all!
on 10 December 2015
absolutely fantastic - comfortable and blister-free walking with a bit more volume (and warmth) than the thinner 1000-mile range. Used from new on the Pennine Way, 2 pairs, 3 days each, no problem! Also seem to wash well.
on 12 March 2014
Inner layer sewed into place around the toe area - wore them once on a 5 mile walk and now have a very painful rub on top of my toe due to this sewed ridge. Not impressed at all and won't be wearing them again.
on 3 February 2014
my husband loves these! he has steel toe cap boots so needs the padding of thick socks but has bad veins so needs loose round the ankles. these are the perfect answer. they need stretching back to size when they're washed and they're a little pricey but you are paying for quality. they're true to size, well made, comfy, warm and the cotton lining is good for preventing athlete's foot.
on 18 May 2016
Oh so comfortable and perfect fit. Haven't done a thousand miles yet.
on 3 October 2014
I did 27.5 miles with this socks and it was alright.
on 12 March 2015
good product and nice quality