Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: MediumColour Name: BlackChange

on 5 November 2014
I used these earbuds with the jaybird bluebuds x headphones. I have to warn you, they are a very, very snug fit, so getting them on without deforming or tearing can be a bit tricky, but they do at least stay on very firmly, so not much chance of them popping off and being lost! It can take a minute for the foam to re-expand and comply nicely with your ears, but they form a nice tight seal. This is also great if your planning on using these during exercise, which I do. I never have to re-adjust them when running, as they stay snug the whole time, even when it's raining hard. And as you can imagine, they are very comfy, and because of the great fit due to the memory foam, the sound quality is great!
On the downside, they do get dirty and attract muck quite easily, due to their sticky-ness, and they are hard to clean once this has happened, which is annoying. Also, do NOT expect these to last a long time. Due to the material, they are much more prone to tearing and ripping, especially with regular use- although this may be due to the very tight fit with these specific headphones, but I can't confirm this. I have already gone through a pair after a month and a half, so if your looking for earbuds to last a while, maybe consider others. On the whole though I think they're worth it!
on 5 January 2009
I ordered these ones for my UE Triple.Fi 10 Pro. They are a step ahead on the stock rubber tips and disposable foam tips from UE, wich I really think are not very confortable.
Comply tips are hyper confortable, pefectly sized if you use the small or medium size rubber tips (my case) and isolate outside noise very well. However if you use the big size standard rubber UE tips, these might be small and not adequate. As a reference, the outside diameter of the Complys is about 1 mm smaller that the UEs foams ... but much more softer and with a better and more secure and confortable fit. I owned a pair of Shure's in-ear headphones and was used to their foam tips - Complys are even softer and better IMHO - definitively recommended!
Ok so the title may seem an over exaggeration but these have made such a difference to my listening pleasure from the Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro - Profesional Quality In Ear Headphones - White I have owned for over a year. My frustration had been the lack of comfort and proper seal given by the tips that came with the superfi pros therefore I frequently found myself taking some old sennheisers on journeys instead. But the use of these soft tips has vastly improved listening pleasure and I was able to listen for hours at a time on a recent long haul flight without discomfort or movement of the headphone in my ear. Just wish they'd include these with the product in the first place!
on 29 January 2009
Couldnt get used to the ear plugs that came with my triple fi headphones so i thought id try these. My god these plugs are brilliant. They mold perfectly to you ear holes and are a must. You can wear your headphones for hours without getting those sharp pains just outside your ear hole. Im suprised Ultimate ears dont provide them with all headphones.
This product is great but the customer service was even better, This is why i shop at amazon, when things go wrong they are so good at sorting things out...well done amazon
on 9 April 2014
I've been using these Comply tips for years, they last a long time and really are comfortable while creating a near perfect seal. The only issue is knowing what size of tips to get. I prefer the large since you can't really go wrong. I bought the medium and they don't seal quite as snugly even though I would not class my ears as "large".
on 27 March 2015
I bought those for my Jaybirds bluebuds earphones, and they took my running / music experience to a whole other level!
The earphones stay perfectly in place, and the sound quality has greatly improved.
Great purchase!
on 18 February 2013
The malleability of these ear tips surprised me. I find them more comfortable than the (already satisfactory) tips supplied with my Ultimate Ears UE10s. They are also rather easier to fit onto the ear cups.. Note that you obtain 3 pairs of these - so the price is reasonable.
Since employing RHA MA750 earphones, I can confirm that these eartips are a wonderful companion. I prefer the MA750s to my old UE TF10s.
on 31 August 2012
having purchased the pack in red of various sizes as i was unsure of wich size to order, i aam so glad i did, the standard tips that came with my Novero Rockaway Bluetooth Earphones looked so c**p, i didnt even try them out, swapped them for these memory foam tips str8 away, such a comfy fit, and dont fall out and do such a great job of cancelling external noise out.
on 10 August 2011
These were fine for the job (I bought them to use with some Triple Fi headphones). BUT - jamming them in without squishing them first can be painful, and don't expect to take them out for a while (they expand to fill the ear channel). And after a couple of insertions they DO look gross (covered in wax).

But, fine for what they're meant for.
on 18 April 2015
Not recommended for either Sennheiser IE8 or IE6. Simply too tight & one fears damage can only result. Fitted one, removed it with difficulty & disposed of a failed experiment. In use might well be very good but not at the risk of damaging expensive earphones. Motto - do the web research & believe the negative reviews.

See one answered question