Size: Medium|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 5 November 2014
I used these earbuds with the jaybird bluebuds x headphones. I have to warn you, they are a very, very snug fit, so getting them on without deforming or tearing can be a bit tricky, but they do at least stay on very firmly, so not much chance of them popping off and being lost! It can take a minute for the foam to re-expand and comply nicely with your ears, but they form a nice tight seal. This is also great if your planning on using these during exercise, which I do. I never have to re-adjust them when running, as they stay snug the whole time, even when it's raining hard. And as you can imagine, they are very comfy, and because of the great fit due to the memory foam, the sound quality is great!
On the downside, they do get dirty and attract muck quite easily, due to their sticky-ness, and they are hard to clean once this has happened, which is annoying. Also, do NOT expect these to last a long time. Due to the material, they are much more prone to tearing and ripping, especially with regular use- although this may be due to the very tight fit with these specific headphones, but I can't confirm this. I have already gone through a pair after a month and a half, so if your looking for earbuds to last a while, maybe consider others. On the whole though I think they're worth it!
on 5 January 2009
I ordered these ones for my UE Triple.Fi 10 Pro. They are a step ahead on the stock rubber tips and disposable foam tips from UE, wich I really think are not very confortable.
Comply tips are hyper confortable, pefectly sized if you use the small or medium size rubber tips (my case) and isolate outside noise very well. However if you use the big size standard rubber UE tips, these might be small and not adequate. As a reference, the outside diameter of the Complys is about 1 mm smaller that the UEs foams ... but much more softer and with a better and more secure and confortable fit. I owned a pair of Shure's in-ear headphones and was used to their foam tips - Complys are even softer and better IMHO - definitively recommended!
Ok so the title may seem an over exaggeration but these have made such a difference to my listening pleasure from the Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro - Profesional Quality In Ear Headphones - White I have owned for over a year. My frustration had been the lack of comfort and proper seal given by the tips that came with the superfi pros therefore I frequently found myself taking some old sennheisers on journeys instead. But the use of these soft tips has vastly improved listening pleasure and I was able to listen for hours at a time on a recent long haul flight without discomfort or movement of the headphone in my ear. Just wish they'd include these with the product in the first place!
on 29 January 2009
Couldnt get used to the ear plugs that came with my triple fi headphones so i thought id try these. My god these plugs are brilliant. They mold perfectly to you ear holes and are a must. You can wear your headphones for hours without getting those sharp pains just outside your ear hole. Im suprised Ultimate ears dont provide them with all headphones.
This product is great but the customer service was even better, This is why i shop at amazon, when things go wrong they are so good at sorting things out...well done amazon
on 26 February 2015
I've used these for quite a while now, so here's my impressions on them.

At first they were weird to get used to. Compared to the stock earbuds on my Sennheiser CX 400 II, they're more comfortable and firm. They're also isolate outside noise more, but not totally.

A while later and I've just gotten used to them. I can listen to music at lower volumes to totally block out outside noise, but I like to listen to my music loud anyway so that doesn't matter.

I'll admit when I spent £15 on these I was expecting a lot more from them. Sure they're more comfortable for longer times compared to stock earbuds, but they attract dirt more, and aren't as much as an improvement as I'd hoped they'd be.

Spending £15 on these in my opinion is too much. £5-£10 maybe, but £15? It's not justified for me.
on 27 July 2015
When you first get these they are really good warmed up quickly so they became quick to settle properly in the ear they then sort of dissolved/wore away over the next 3 weeks.
They are expensive with a short life span I won't buy them again
on 27 March 2015
I bought those for my Jaybirds bluebuds earphones, and they took my running / music experience to a whole other level!
The earphones stay perfectly in place, and the sound quality has greatly improved.
Great purchase!
on 18 February 2013
The malleability of these ear tips surprised me. I find them more comfortable than the (already satisfactory) tips supplied with my Ultimate Ears UE10s. They are also rather easier to fit onto the ear cups.. Note that you obtain 3 pairs of these - so the price is reasonable.
Since employing RHA MA750 earphones, I can confirm that these eartips are a wonderful companion. I prefer the MA750s to my old UE TF10s.
on 14 February 2016
Read the review on here by the engineer with the drawer of headphones and thought I'd give these a shot - but at £15 for some tips I was very hesitant.

I purchased a paid of jaybird bluebird X (first generation) last week and they wouldn't fit into my ears! I do have very small ears and even the small tips wouldn't fit inside my ear. This added to my concern as if the tips didn't fit either that would be another £15 down the drain!

Happy to say that these do fit, and the sound quality has gone through the roof, quite incredible. The isolation effect is quite odd to begin with as they block out almost all sound, exactly like wearing ear plugs. These are also very comfortable to wear, I'm so relieved as I thought it was money wasted on the earphones. Also agree with the reviews saying that these should as standard, they are phenomenal. I won't be able to use anything else now...

I went for the small pack and it contained three pairs. Whilst I do think these are overpriced for what they are (even taking into account the design, engineering and development of the product) it's money well spent.

Enjoy.
on 5 June 2015
Memory foam earphone tips are a bit like razor blades - they do the job but no-one seems to know why they are so damned expensive. I have some comply ones and yes they are good but the cost of manufacture must be pretty minimal but while people keep buying them at £15 a pop that's where they will stay ... until some enterprising person (no doubt from China) prices them sensibly.