5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Published on 1 Jan. 2011 by JJJJJJJJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.
Bought as a pressy for me as id wanted it for so long, based on her song "cry me out" which i loved.
Published on 5 Feb. 2012 by K. Sutton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
The new album from Pixie Lott and it's definitely enhanced. 10 extra tracks, some of which previously released on iTunes, but nevertheless a fantastic album. I bought her first album and I couldn't wait for this one. The best tracks on the album are Catching Snowflakes, Coming Home, Without You and Can't Make This Over, although I love every single one. Real good mix as well of ballads and some dancey-pop type tunes. Really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turn It Up Even Louder!, 29 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Turn It Up (Louder) (MP3 Download)
Despite being the third edition of Pixie Lott's album, it is a really great album. The stand out songs on this album for me personally are 'Broken Arrow', 'Catching Snowflakes', 'Coming Home', 'Jack' and 'Use Somebody'. I haven't come across a song so far that I've disliked, which is pretty amazing I have to say.

If you're thinking about buying this album, don't panic about the Explicit tag, I've thoroughly checked the album and there is nothing explicit about it. I have no idea why both Amazon.co.uk and iTunes have marked it as explicit, unless of course I'm missing something.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid crowd pleaser, 26 Feb. 2011
A. J. Johnson (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
I purchased this on the back of "mama do"; and on first listen was somewhat disappointed. HoweverHaving stuck with it, I have to say that it's rather good. A mixture of styles but basically well crafted tunes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to original but still a great listen., 27 Dec. 2010
Julia Havard "Heights47" (Swansea, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
Let's face it Pixie LOtt is no Rihanna but after the strength of her singles i was intrigued to hear the rest of the album so hearing it was being repackaged wth 10 extra songs i thought must have xmas present and although nothing too overtly original its a solid pop album with more than just filler or singles i did expect it to be more boys and girls and less gravity type songs but i must say on the strength of this i do look forward to album #2.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lott More Of Pixie, 26 Nov. 2010
Tom "TomTom" (Alton, Hampshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
This new edition of Turn It Up is great for anyone who loves Pixie Lott. An amazing amount of bonus tracks, enough to make another disc (except they have simply been added in to the end).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album..., 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
I came across Pixie Lott one evening shift at work whilst listening to the radio. I was totally surprised, kind of expecting her to be another one of the same old 'pop artists', but she is absolutely brilliant. I could listen to her voice all day and the songs on this album really show it off as well. Great album. There aren't any songs that I don't like, I definitely have not started skipping any yet. Stand out tracks for me are 'Mama do' 'Cry me out' and 'Jack'. Great album.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 5 Feb. 2012
K. Sutton "marmite soldiers" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
The rest of the album is a huge let down, the songs dont show off her voice at its best, i think some poor choices of song style were made, especially when you know what she can do re "cry me out". Its a real shame as i thought she had a great voice with a very dfferent sound. She is clearly capable of some great stuff but most of this album did not have it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 21 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Turn It Up (Louder) (MP3 Download)
The original album (the first 12 tracks) already has great tracks especially the singles. The new stuff are really good too (especially 'Broken Arrow' and her lovely cover of Kings Of Leon's 'Use Somebody'). Pretty much satisfies her fans including me!

By the way, why is this album labelled as [Explicit]? There are no dirty words at all. Hahaha!

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed, 17 April 2011
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
brought this for my mother for her birthday and she loved it, gets played constantly in the car :) the other songs on the CD are quite a different style to her more popular songs and we both love the quirkiness she puts into it. was very impressed and she loved it too. would definitely recommend this CD to and pixie lott fans out there, even if you only know a few of her songs, im sure you will love this just as much as we both did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turn it up louder indeed!, 17 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
I bought this album as I liked a few of the singles released from it and I was definately not disappointed. 22 tracks on an album is brilliant value for money, especially at that price! The album has a good variety of tracks, from slow love ballads to catchy tunes that make you wanna dance! And there is only one track I don't like (Jack, as I find it annoying) so overall its an excellent purchase and I would buy it again!

TURN IT UP (PL)
TURN IT UP (PL) by Pixie Lott (Audio CD - 2009)