5.0 out of 5 stars Sumptuous voice has finally been discovered
Published on 19 Oct. 2012 by L. Kitchener

3.0 out of 5 stars Kristina Train
I bought this on the back of Kristina's Dark Black album, which is incredibly beautiful. Spilt Milk is ok, as she is too good to sing anything badly, but the songs aren't as good and you get the impression, compared with DB, she was still finding her niche. For the dedicated.
Published on 10 Mar. 2013 by Ian Johnston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sumptuous voice has finally been discovered, 19 Oct. 2012
L. Kitchener - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
I recently fell for Kristina's voice and gorgeous arrangements when listening to 'Dream of Me' from her new album, Dark Black, but after having a quick listen to a couple of tracks from this first album knew that I had just had to get it; I have never been so excited to listen to a new CD. Despite the supplier taking 11 days to deliver this, I was not disappointed when I the music emanated from my hi-fi. This album has been played every evening - the tracks are gorgeous and rich and Kristina's voice is something I adore - so soulful and calm, yet rich with emotion of loves lost and loneliness. I've never been taken by a voice like this since I discovered Bonnie Raitt nearly thirty years ago; so it won't be long before I buy Kristina's latest release.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kristina Train, 10 Mar. 2013
Ian Johnston - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album in a long while. . ., 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
Although released a few years ago, I bought this album having been somewhat impressed by her latest album DARK BLACK. I was not disappointed. Shades of Dusty and the Brill Building femme songs and some great lyrics here. Played this most days in the car en-route to work. Amongst an array of stand-out tracks, DON'T BEG FOR LOVE is superb!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spilt milk Kristina Train, 20 Nov. 2012
M. N. Pygott "Melv P." (Bridport,Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
So pleased I bought this cd the more I play it the more I like it !! bought on a whim savoured at leisure .

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as DB., 10 Mar. 2015
A. J. Dobb "DJ TONY" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
I agree with Ian Johnston; this album isn't a patch on the follow up "Dark black". I get the impression on "Spilt milk" that they are trying to make the songs sound 'too black' and there is no need for that. She had a unique voice and not necessarily black sounding.
Was disappointed with this album. Something went very, very right by the time "Dark black" was released.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good first album where the 'seeds' of the amazing second album are in clear evidence & worthy of the time to listen to . . ., 7 April 2015
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
A clear & beautifu voice. Haunting tunes and heartfelt lyrics. A great first album. Purchased, having 'discovered' the artist through her Second album 'Dark Black', I was not disappointed. Yes the maturity of voice & content that makes 'Dark Black' one of the top female soloist albums in my collection, is not fully developed here, but there is more than enough to satisfy & warrant repeated plays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
Fantastic album can't stop listening to it . This lady will be a big star . Well recommended to buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Kristina Train - Spilt Milk, 23 Feb. 2013
Bald Kiwi (Luton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
I'd heard Kristina sining her recent release, Dream of Me, which I loved and eagerly awaited the CD. Imagine my disappointment to find that track wasn't on it! However, a quick download of the single soon corrected that problem. Now I've had some time to live with the album, I'm happy to say that it's grown on me and I like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Kristina Train - Spilt Milk CD, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
I purchased this CD for my parents for Christmas as we are unable to purchase anything of Kristina Train's in Australia. My parents were thrilled and have played the CD a number of times already. They're very happy with their gift and I'm very happy that I was able to make the purchase for them via Amazon. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 25 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
love this girl, she is as good if not better than adele, needs more worldwide exposure she is not available in australia
i only got her by sending to uk for this and dark black great buys both of them, good fast service,good prices,well packed
thankyou

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Spilt Milk
Spilt Milk by Kristina Train (Audio CD - 2009)