5.0 out of 5 stars Sumptuous voice has finally been discovered
Published 23 months ago by L. Kitchener

3.0 out of 5 stars Kristina Train
I bought this on the back of Kristina's Dark Black album, which is incredibly beautiful. Spilt Milk is ok, as she is too good to sing anything badly, but the songs aren't as good and you get the impression, compared with DB, she was still finding her niche. For the dedicated.
Published 18 months ago by Ian Johnston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sumptuous voice has finally been discovered, 19 Oct 2012
L. Kitchener - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
I recently fell for Kristina's voice and gorgeous arrangements when listening to 'Dream of Me' from her new album, Dark Black, but after having a quick listen to a couple of tracks from this first album knew that I had just had to get it; I have never been so excited to listen to a new CD. Despite the supplier taking 11 days to deliver this, I was not disappointed when I the music emanated from my hi-fi. This album has been played every evening - the tracks are gorgeous and rich and Kristina's voice is something I adore - so soulful and calm, yet rich with emotion of loves lost and loneliness. I've never been taken by a voice like this since I discovered Bonnie Raitt nearly thirty years ago; so it won't be long before I buy Kristina's latest release.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kristina Train, 10 Mar 2013
Ian Johnston - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album in a long while. . ., 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
Although released a few years ago, I bought this album having been somewhat impressed by her latest album DARK BLACK. I was not disappointed. Shades of Dusty and the Brill Building femme songs and some great lyrics here. Played this most days in the car en-route to work. Amongst an array of stand-out tracks, DON'T BEG FOR LOVE is superb!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
Fantastic album can't stop listening to it . This lady will be a big star . Well recommended to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Spilt milk Kristina Train, 20 Nov 2012
M. N. Pygott "Melv P." (Bridport,Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
So pleased I bought this cd the more I play it the more I like it !! bought on a whim savoured at leisure .

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Music, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
Wonderful voice and would recommend for easy listening. Have been pleased with all her other albums also. 5 Stars looking forwards the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kristina CD, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
Have only just discovered Kristina Train and was pleased to find another album by her. Great CD would recommend to friends

4.0 out of 5 stars superb voice, 27 Mar 2013
Gilles Casse "giz" (wimbledon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
wonderful music,voice, superb song writing really evokes shades of Dusty Springfield. Blues,soul and yet still contemporary. she should be better known.

5.0 out of 5 stars K train, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
This Cd was bought as a present. The recipient seems to have enjoyed it. This was a relief because it was a shot in the dark.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kristina Train - Spilt Milk, 23 Feb 2013
Bald Kiwi (Luton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spilt Milk (Audio CD)
I'd heard Kristina sining her recent release, Dream of Me, which I loved and eagerly awaited the CD. Imagine my disappointment to find that track wasn't on it! However, a quick download of the single soon corrected that problem. Now I've had some time to live with the album, I'm happy to say that it's grown on me and I like it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Spilt Milk
Spilt Milk by Kristina Train (Audio CD - 2009)