5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Valve For Money., 7 Nov. 2010
This review is from: SilverFox Limitless BMX 20" Bike - Purple and Black - Unisex (Sports)
Purchased this bike for our 9 year daughter and it arrived the nextday on the supersaver delivery.The bike was well packed and i assembled the bike in just 1 hour ( attached front wheel / pedals / seat ) and we must state you are getting a lot of features for the £94.99 delivered price.

As this will be her christmas present and would last her for the next few years.

Excellant purchase and very happy with nice looking bike ( can,t wait to see her face christmas morning ! )

Russell.

Thanks for looking at reveiw.

5.0 out of 5 stars SilverFox limitless BMX 20" bike - Purple and Black, 7 Sept. 2013
I chose this rating because
this bike has nice colours.
I like the size of
the bike. I would reccomend
this product for someone who
is willing to pay for
a high price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy so Far, 20 Oct. 2010
I have purchased this bike for my daughters christmas. Delivery was excellant and I was keep upto date all along the way. Still haven'tbuilt bike as hoping Santa will do it for me! Will let you know if I change my mind!