Colour Name: Metallic Tigger|Change

VINE VOICEon 3 January 2010
This is lovely. I'd like the elastic to be a little tighter round the top so the phone doesn't fall out so easily, but that's not a serious issue. This is just so pretty and I love it. The fact it's got Piglet on it means half the battle is won already as I just love him - I'm only 49 years old. Do you think I need to grow up?
on 21 November 2012
This is perfect to protect my phone in my bag. My phone fits inside perfectly, as would most standard smartphones (Samsung Galaxy would be too big though). Good quality and sturdy. I love the little diamantes on the front of the sock! The picture hasn't faded at all. Love it!
on 4 May 2014
Won't fit a phone bigger than a HTC desire but this phone sock has lasted AGES and has even survived the dogs mouth multiple times. The picture has cracked a little after lots of use but it's even been through the wash and lasted. No a fault to mention.
on 7 January 2013
I bought this for my sister as a stocking filler. She loved it. It is well made and fits her Nokia well. It is also a fun product with the brightly coloured Eeyore.
The product was delivered very quickly. Would recommend product and seller.
on 22 May 2014
I love this little 'phone sock. Who wouldn't if u love Piglet. It is ideal for the 'phone that I have so will keep it dust free & scratch free whilst moving around in my handbag. Supplier shipped really quickly so couldn't be more pleased.
on 26 November 2014
This is great. I am very happy with it. It is slightly too big for my Samsung flip phone but it is only for protecting my phone from scratches etc and as it is so sweet, I am happy to live with it being slightly big.
on 10 May 2013
Prompt service. For such a mundane product, this one actually made me smile! It's decorated on both sides & who doesn't love Tigger?! It's roomy & also stretches if required - great for all but the largest screens.
on 12 December 2013
Great sock. Fits all phones. Great design and quality. Looks great. Came fast and well packed. My daughter loves it and always has her phone in it without fail. Great price too. :)
on 7 January 2013
This item arrived quickly and now keeps my phone cozy! The manufacture and motif quality is good. The sock is large enough for my HTC desire but won't like to stretch it further.
on 29 June 2011
It does the job but the elastic could be much tighter. I keep thinking that the phone is going to slip out and bounce off the floor and I brought it for protection.....

See one answered question