5.0 out of 5 stars Works a charm

Published 4 months ago by B. Fearnhead

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a charm, 6 Oct 2013
L. K. Griffin (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swanson DMAE Complex 130mg, 100 Capsules (Personal Care)
I take these now that I have started a masters degree... seven years after I completed my undergraduate degree! As I am somewhat older, I find it harder to focus and take in information these days, however these DMAE capsules have really made a difference. No need for obscene amounts of coffee/tea, these capsules give me the energy and the ability to really learn and remain engaged for hours after taking them. I would recommend them highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for motivation., 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Swanson DMAE Complex 130mg, 100 Capsules (Personal Care)
Good for motivation and organizing yourself but you can build up a tolerance quite quickly and upping the dose can result in stress like feelings eg: headaches, tension in neck and shoulders. Best to cycle and start low.

5.0 out of 5 stars dmae, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Swanson DMAE Complex 130mg, 100 Capsules (Personal Care)
very efficient vitamine ,use it for some time and enjoy the benefits wich improve the health.Swanson has a wide diversity and is trustfull.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your skin, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Swanson DMAE Complex 130mg, 100 Capsules (Personal Care)
Use with Hyaluronic Acid to improve the elasticity of your skin. I am 64 years old. and have no more dry skin problems for me since I started using the two items together. A second effect that I had not thought of when I started using the 2 products together is that my age spots seem to be going from my skin. They are much less noticeable and it was a friend who drew my attention to this about a week ago. The best thing to happen since starting taking them though is that I had some small spots that had been there for more that 1 year, one on my ear and the other on my forehead that just wouldn't heal. After 3 months on these, they are now almost completely healed. I did not expect this to happen but my skin seems to renew more quickly and healthily. I would recommend anyone with similar skin blemishes to try these.

5.0 out of 5 stars For anyone thinking about trying DMAE.., 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Swanson DMAE Complex 130mg, 100 Capsules (Personal Care)
The product arrived ahead of time and perfectly packaged. Thank you to the supplier for a great service!

So, as you know, I have no issues with the supplier or the packaging. But I have to say on trying this product along with L-Tyrosine and others, that they DO NOT work long term.. I've had way better lasting improvements in my memory and attention span by simply taking Triple Omega 3,6 and 9 .. I'm sharing this review because I want others to know that DMAE is not a "Limitless" style wonder drug and you will need to keep increasing the dosage over time, which is not healthy!

2.0 out of 5 stars No noticeable results with this ..yet, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Swanson DMAE Complex 130mg, 100 Capsules (Personal Care)
I watched an interview with Vinay Gupta on YouTube where in closing he was asked what advice he had for youngsters watching. His surprising response was to suggest taking DMAE but not to over do it as 'nobody is meant to be that smart' (or words to that effect). Having tried this I'm not impressed and have tweeted him to try and find out which brand he recommends. Maybe I need to give it more time but I can't report any noticeable improvements in cognitive function with this. Also the bottle states the capsules may contain magnesium stearate which I generally avoid and don't see why it needs to be present.

Swanson DMAE Complex 130mg, 100 Capsules