on 20 June 2012
The first air bed that arrived was obviously faulty, and went down considerably after 2 nights with no one sleeping on it.

However, when I sent an email to Amazon, they contacted the supplier who immediately replaced it for me. The second bed is very good, stays inflated even with an 11 stone person sleeping on it and am told it is very comfortable. I would recommend this air bed to anyone. We used it when we went camping, but it would also make a very good visitors bed.
on 14 July 2013
On the plus side, it's easy to inflate and deflate and is comfortable. However, I bought it to use with a sleeping bag and I found it very difficult not to slide off the airbed during the night. Will probably use a towel between the airbed and sleeping bag on my next trip - to see how that works.
on 5 November 2012
My flatmates and I were expecting two guests at a time twice so we bought two of these. No flaws whatsoever. They take 10 minutes to inflate with a foot pump, no evident sign of deflation even after a week, good quality material, good width for a comfortable sleep. I live in a student flat and I must say I would rather sleep on one of these than in my own mattress!
on 28 September 2014
Ordered this airbed for a festival as I just needed a cheap single airbed for a few days. When the airbed arrived it was poorly packaged in the battered product box that had been taped together...which made me a little dubious of it! I blew the air bed up to test it and it all seemed fine. Using it at the festival however, was a different matter! I've used airbeds before and are no stranger to the fact that they have the potential to go down a little bit during the night which is acceptable - this air bed however, would end up completely deflated within an hour leaving me laying on the floor and that is no exaggeration, although I did persist to blow it back up every time! Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep! Because of this and the fact it was fairly cheap, I didn't bother bringing it back from the festival - I do want to point out that I would of if it hadn't of been faulty.

Basically, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! The packaging was unacceptable and the air bed arrived with what was probably a puncture so obviously a poor quality product. You have been warned!
on 29 July 2013
Leaks air in a few hours, made of poor quality materials and quite short,

I'm a very experienced camper getting away at least half the weekends of the summer, I've even camped regularly in Scottish winter.

This is a very poor quality product. I had to blow it up half way through the night as it leaked air. The material its made of is also very thin and cheap feeling and will puncture easily. I'm 183cm and this mattress also was not long enough if used with a pillow (as it falls off).

I went back to another Coleman mattress for 3 times the price but many more times the quality.
on 11 August 2014
Bought this quite some time ago with the idea of using it if I went on holiday and found the bed uncomfortable, as I have a bad back. Needed to use it for the first time this year on holiday and it slowly deflated every night with not a lot of air left in it by the morning. Checked it back at home to see if there was any kind of puncture but there wasn't, so air must have seeped out of the seams. Looking at other reviews it looks like I'm not the only one to have had this problem.
on 2 November 2013
The airbed is good. Ideal for what it is required for. Easy to blow up and then take the air out.
on 3 May 2014
I'm afraid this doesn't suit my back. Don't know why. It seems firm enough when inflated. A couple of other points: I'm glad I'm only 5',5'': by the time I put a pillow at one end, my feet are at the edge at the other end. It's quite narrow as well: wouldn't want to be too far off the ground in case I fell off.
on 22 February 2013
The matress is perfect, easy to blow up and put away, folds up to a reasonable size, and the felt top makes it soft to sleep on and stops you slipping off it.
The delivery time was amazing, and the price was equally brilliant!
Would recommend both the product and the seller.
on 14 June 2013
We bought this to accommodate an extra houseguest and it arrived fast, was easy to blow up, didn't deflate over two days of use, and folded down pretty small afterwards again (unlike some). Frankly for this price, even if we only use it a couple of times it's a bargain.