1,103 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, quality, laptop bag.
This is the second laptop case I've bought for my 17.3" laptop. The first one was cheaper, but very flimsy.

My requirement for this product is that it should be durable, encase my laptop safely, be comfortable to carry, have space for other items that I need to carry with my laptop (power leads, Kensington lock etc) and not be horrid to look at. So taking...
Published on 5 Mar. 2011 by S. King

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate - but not brilliant
You certainly get what you pay for with laptop bags. Paid a great deal more for my Tech Air courier bag and was very impressed.

However this is much cheaper - and it shows. The protection it offers is minimal: not really much depth to the padding. But not a big issue as it's only really for carrying between office & car.

The big flaw is with the...
Published on 18 April 2011 by Rebel Saint

‹ Previous | 146 47 48111 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and well padded, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Tech Air 15.6-Inch Laptop Case with Shoulder Strap and Optical USB 2 Button Mouse (Personal Computers)
This is a great value and very good lucking. I have the Samsung 350V5C and it fits well with this case and the padding inside looks after my laptop well. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 April 2013
james (manchester uk) - See all my reviews
exactly what I wanted to keep my laptop safe and secure mouse for a freebie is also good .frees up your hand on the pad if your using the laptop for any length of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Netbook Sleeve, 28 Oct. 2012
This is a good quality netbook sleeve. It fits my Acer notebook perfectly. Will recommend it to anyone looking for a practical, well made carry-case for their notebook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Laptop Case!!, 24 Dec. 2014
This case is awesome! Has dif areas to hold papers, or anything else you may need to put in a laptop case. I use my case everyday. I bought this case for a New laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this laptop carry case, 17 Oct. 2014
Fast delivery time. This item is well made in my opinion for the price paid. The free mouse works very well. All in all, I am very happy with this laptop carry case.

4.0 out of 5 stars completely happy with laptop storage space, 30 July 2014
Suits my needs perfectly. completely happy with laptop storage space. extra pocket spaces and the free mouse works well for me.
In my opinion a bargain at £12-99p

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 4 Mar. 2014
Good Service, good Product, I recommend this seller, I think the mouse is average but I bought this bag for a family member and they are delighted with the Laptop case

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal case, 3 Nov. 2013
just what I wanted enough room for my lap top, documents, mouse and adapter. the free mouse is ok. The only thing I did not like was the shoulder strap it looks cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tech air laptop cases, 27 Aug. 2012
This is without a doubt the best laptop case I have had, well made, plenty of storage compartments and an excellent price. I could not believe how quickly it arrived.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product/ value!, 29 Nov. 2013
This is excellent value I think....Weighs nothing, fits my new Samsung Chromebook perfectly, and good sized zip pockets on both sides for power lead etc if needed...

‹ Previous | 146 47 48111 | Next ›