1,105 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, quality, laptop bag.
This is the second laptop case I've bought for my 17.3" laptop. The first one was cheaper, but very flimsy.

Published on 5 Mar. 2011 by S. King

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate - but not brilliant
You certainly get what you pay for with laptop bags. Paid a great deal more for my Tech Air courier bag and was very impressed.

However this is much cheaper - and it shows. The protection it offers is minimal: not really much depth to the padding. But not a big issue as it's only really for carrying between office & car.

The big flaw is with the...
Published on 18 April 2011 by Rebel Saint

4.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, quality, laptop bag., 5 Mar. 2011
S. King - See all my reviews

My requirement for this product is that it should be durable, encase my laptop safely, be comfortable to carry, have space for other items that I need to carry with my laptop (power leads, Kensington lock etc) and not be horrid to look at. So taking each of those in turn:

The case is far better made and more durable than my previous purchase. The zips and material are of a higher quality and the construction workmanship is good. These mean I know my laptop is safe inside. The carry handle is very comfortable, the best I've had so far on a laptop bag, and the shoulder strap can also be used if I have no hands free. It is business-like and low-key rather than high end stylish but that's what I want. The reason I've given it 4 stars rather than five is that the side pocket is just a tad smaller than I would have liked. I can fit my power lead and lock in it, but without as much additional space as I would have liked. However all in all this is a good, well-made product that does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket for a 17.3" laptop, 1 Nov. 2010
This laptop bag (just arrived today direct from Amazon and ahead of time) appears, at first inspection, to be very smart, good quality, robust, well padded and have all the pockets/holders etc. that you'd expect.

There is a large pocket both outside and inside the bag which will comfortably take an A4 folder or a mains adaptor and cable. Inside there are also 3 pouches for presumably CDs (although CD jewel cases won't fit)and 6 smaller ones for whatever goes in them (floppies/credit cards?). There are also 2 pen holders.

My 17.3" HP DV7 fits comfortably in the main compartment and there is a velcro strap to secure it when in place. There is still ample space in the bag once the computer is secured - for say, another A4 folder, CD jewel cases, ipod, mobile phone, mouse etc.

So there you have it - 5 stars. I'm struggling to fault it and would not hesitate to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 11.6" netbook, 16 Sept. 2010
J.Cook (Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for an Acer Aspire one 11.6" netbook - fits perfectly. Top loading bag with a separate roomy zipped pocket at the front for power brick and cable. There is a document slip pocket at the back of the bag on the outside and it also has a removable carry strap. ( The photo on Amazon is of the back of the bag so does not give a good impression of what the bag really looks like!) A good buy for the money, good quality - came with a free 1gb memory stick with a promotional office package for netbooks, and free trial of Panda antivirus for netbooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, 1 April 2011
J. G. Doherty - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tech Air 15.6-Inch Laptop Case with Shoulder Strap and Optical USB 2 Button Mouse (Personal Computers)
For the price I was not expecting much but this is a good sturdy bag for any 15" laptop.
the design is first class and zipped pocket for mains adaptor excellent.
Purchase this without any worry and added bonus of button mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits my 17.3 inch laptop great item must buy!!!!, 1 Dec. 2011
At first i was dubious about buying this item as i was viewing a few to buy all with varied feedback, I wanted the best item for my money and it had to be well made as it was a present for my boyfriend. It was the best choice i could have made.
It was perfect and fitted my partners 17.3 inch laptop in comfortably with extra room, the extra room wasn't an issue as there is a velcro padded divider so you can adjust the section down if your laptop is smaller to keep it snug. Great pocket at front which happily take power cables and other bits. The handle is padded very well and so to is the case.

He has used it on recent holiday trip and it was perfect. I was actually very suprised at how much quality and design i recieved for the money paid. I am very happy with my purchase and if you are thinking of buying, I definately recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits MacBook Air (Late 2010) perfectly, 17 Sept. 2011
I've been using this bag for 6 months now with an 11.6" MacBook Air (Late 2010). The front zipped compartment accommodates a MagSafe Power Adapter, USB Ethernet Adapter, USB Card Readers, USB modem, USB Flash drives and an external 2.5" hard drive... phew!

The photo does not show the back slip pocket, which has a 4cm velcro fastener at the top of its 16cm height, although my MacBook Air Superdrive prevents the velcro from fastening (which is not a problem for me).

Some people may be put off by the orange interior (as I thought I would be), but the majority of colour is only seen when removing items from each compartment.

The laptop interior is designed so that the zip does NOT rub against the laptop when opening/closing due to additional material... I tend to pull the zip outwards as I'm pulling it anyway.

I only use the carrying handles (straps stored in front compartment too) and, all in all, I have no regrets with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a sleeve, 29 Dec. 2011
Oliver! "Tea house warrior" (Saltaire, West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have bought this bag for my Lenovo IdeaPad S205 11.6 inch Netbook and I must say it came up to be much more than I hoped for. First, it's not just a sleeve, it's a full bag with shoulder strip and handles. So it can go into a backpack at airport security control but then you can use it a proper bag when say taking your netbook to a cafe.

Sleeve/bag is fully padded so netbook stays well protected all the time. Inside is coloured orange which gives nice contrast to outer grey colour. Two extra compartments are very handy, one can hold power supply and a small mouse, another a small book or a notebook (paper notebook that is, not another computer!).

Overall a very handy and stylish product (and top quality as well).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag - shame about the mouse!, 20 Feb. 2011
The laptop bag is excellent - I've had Techair products before and they have always worked for me. Good protection but not too heavy. All I would say is don't buy it because there is a "free" mouse with it, because the mouse is very poor quality. Buy it because it's a good bag which does what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Nov. 2010
Just what I wanted - it holds my Acer netbook perfectly with space in the pocket for the leads and mouse. The other pocket holds the small external hard drive and DVD-rom drive that I have. The padding gives added protection without being too bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tech air case for 17.3" laptops, 29 Dec. 2010
Needed a bigger case for 17.3" laptop and this one fits the bill perfectly. The laptop fills the space and has a strap to go over it. There are pockets in the lid for papers and pens etc, although if you put a pen or similar in, it would be laying on top of the laptop when the lid was closed. Good quality and value for money.