5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
For the price I was not expecting much but this is a good sturdy bag for any 15" laptop.
the design is first class and zipped pocket for mains adaptor excellent.
Purchase this without any worry and added bonus of button mouse.
Published on 1 April 2011 by J. G. Doherty

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all durable
Got it with my new laptop. Lasted two weeks before it started fraying. 6 months later and it's held together by a single thread and a lot of goodwill. The shoulder strap clips kept slipping apart and coming off of the loops. Would not recommend. Too cheap and cheerful for my level of usage.
Published 22 months ago by Castaras

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, 1 April 2011
J. G. Doherty - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tech air 15.6 inch Laptop Case with Shoulder Strap and Optical USB 2 Button Mouse (Personal Computers)
the design is first class and zipped pocket for mains adaptor excellent.
Purchase this without any worry and added bonus of button mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 7 May 2011
Fits a dell inspiron 15R.
Great protection and the bag is light.
Will be using it for uni and the mouse is an added bonus

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag - shame about the mouse!, 20 Feb 2011
The laptop bag is excellent - I've had Techair products before and they have always worked for me. Good protection but not too heavy. All I would say is don't buy it because there is a "free" mouse with it, because the mouse is very poor quality. Buy it because it's a good bag which does what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 4 Jun 2011
Recently bought a lap top so wanted a bag to put it in. I decided on this one because of the free mouse that came with it. It arrived within two days and I am very happy with it although sometimes the shoulder strap comes adrift. Would deffinatley recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic Tech Air laptop bag, 15 Mar 2011
Ollie (Feltham, Middx) - See all my reviews
I just received my new Tech Air bag, which was packed well inside a cardboard delivery box, the bag was easy to remove from the plastic covering but the free mouse was a bit harder to get out of its hardened plastic container which required scissors. The bag is quite simple but has a good texture and nice feel to it, a handy zip storage compartment on the front of the bag. It fully un-zips so you can use your laptop whilst the bag is open. Inside the laptop compartment there is only one Velcro strip to hold the laptop in place during transit but this is enough as the bag fits a 15-15.6 inch laptop well. Also inside the laptop compartment is just one Velcro fastened sleeve in which you could put paperwork etc. The strap is a little on the short side for me but I am 6ft tall. I will probably use the strap off my old laptop bag for the extra length. If you are looking for lots of pockets or extra storage this does not offer much, no more than I have mentioned. I would have liked to have had some pen holder loops and a sown in address label pouch inside the laptop compartment as my old bag had in case I lost it but I have left two cards in both the storage sections with my details offering a reward to return if it should get lost!
Overall it's a simple but light and strong basic laptop bag and is in my opinion good value for the money. The free mouse is illuminated underneath and on the spin dial in-between the two buttons on top in a red light which looks nice and comes on with movement of the mouse the goes out a few seconds later. The mouse was a handy accessory for me as I did not have one before as I use a laptop, so it gives me that extra when using the laptop on a table etc.
For the money I like the bag and am pleased with it, having a feel of quality and a good looking Tech Air gel type tag on the front left hand bottom corner of the front storage compartment of the bag. A+++ and I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 8 Dec 2011
This bag is well made and, unlike a previous purchase (not from Amazon I hasten to add) my laptop actually fits well and with space to spare. There is room in the side pocket for mains adapter and my two portable drives so I'm self-contained when using it away from home. The retaining strap for the laptop inside the bag could have been a bit sturdier, but I suppose the laptop is still in the case so it's not really going anywhere, just wobbles a bit. Overall, excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars lap top case, 2 Feb 2012
Mr. G. Harper "GRAHAM" (Hayle Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This lap top case is very good and quite sturdy, does what its meant to do by protecting my lap top.
and allows me to carry all the electrical cables I need with me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all durable, 15 Oct 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 4 April 2014
Not great workmanship. Shouldn't be surprised really - at this price with a mouse thrown in for free what should I have expected? The mouse cable went after about two weeks, the case very shortly after that. It looks good but the stitching around the edges is not up to supporting any kind of weight. My laptop & charger literally pulled the case apart in less than a month. Might be ok for a lightweight laptop but anything more than a couple of kilos will be too much for this bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Orginally, 5 Mar 2013
R. Gilliland - See all my reviews
These bags done the job well, and was a great price with the mouse.
But some issue with bags failing after 4 months. Great for occasional travel, but look elsewere if you are constantly on the move.