on 2 February 2011
An absolute must-have for any recreational or serious gamer. Brings out the best in the XBOX 360, I'll never go back to standard AV cables again.

Fair price, does exactly what it says on the tin. Just like the real thing, only cheaper!
on 10 January 2011
Being trying to get the right lead for ages and bought two others on recommendation they were hopeless.This one does what it says on the box,no problems.
on 9 February 2011
You can find this product in stores for over double (sometimes triple) the price. Works really well and quick delivery
on 26 January 2011
Works exactly as it's supposed to, you plug it in and the first thing you notice is how much your image has been improved.
That is, if you were using the regular AV cable first.

The difference in quality between the regular AV and this thing is amazing, and the price is definitely worth that.

The description says it can do 1080i but according to the Xbox360, it can also do 1080p (progressive is much better than interlaced) and as I can't see the interlacing anymore (like with the old AV cable), I believe it can.
on 5 February 2011
I bought this cable so that my son could get HD video and still have the stereo sound through his gaming chair.

It does a great job, and was really good value for money.
on 15 August 2012
So when I first looked at the Component cable I was looking for one which wouldn't break the bank as I was only using it to record some gameplay from my friend's Xbox 360 using a Hauppage HD PVR, the cable arrived within time and works great, unlike many component cables I have used before, this cable is not only affordable but also has multiple purposes.

One of the best features of the cable is the Component/AV cable switch, which allows the user to either use this as a standard AV cable or a HD Component cable, this is great as it means you can still use the cable on an AV tv.

The only flaw with this product is it's build quality, the plastic casing for the switch feel very cheap but it's not much to worry about considering the low price.

Overall, a very good alternative to over-priced cables.
on 10 January 2013
I received it today, delivery was very quick. Anyway I am attempting to set up my HD PVR along with my HD cables... I can not seem to get my xbox to go to hd with these cables? I think the cables may be faulty, I have switched the switch on the cables multiple times but it won't let me switch to HD when I try.
It says on the xbox I need to flick the switch from 'TV' to 'HD' and then try again, well I have tried to make it HD with the switch in both positions. Doesn't work, this is really bugging me, any help here? Is this product faulty or am I doing something wrong?
edit: Am going to return product and buy another product, I was sent a different product to the one appearing on the screen, my component cable is not a HD one.
on 8 March 2013
I bought this as the HDMI channel on my old TV had failed; it arrived quickly, albeit in rather flimsy packaging. However once I plugged it in, the picture was no better than the standard composite input, and in some cases worse.

Then I went into the XBOX display settings and realised I I had not set the cable up properly. On the male plug that goes into the Xbox there is a switch -TV or HDTV. Like a goon I'd left it on TV so it was only outputting standard definition. I flicked the switch, set the XBOX to display 1080p and bang, fantastic high def picture quality.

So for three quid you cant go wrong, as long as you configure it properly.
on 5 April 2011
TRIXES Component High Definition HD AV TV LCD Cable for xBox 360
Excellent transaction, speedy service, goods as described would buy again from this seller.+++
on 30 January 2013
JUST WHAT WE NEEDED TO CONNECT ROXIO, ONE SUPPLIED WITH XBOX NOT COMPATIBLE. GREAT PRICE AND PROMPT DELIVERY, WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK!!!