5.0 out of 5 stars Summit Tilt Action Blind Spot Mirrors
Published 18 months ago by Mr. P. Sethna

3.0 out of 5 stars Summit BST150P Tilt Action Blind Spot Mirrors (A Pair)
28/05/1
Informative message.

Using Renault Kangoo MPV.

Product appears to be described inaccurately. Or is it me?

Thought I was buying mirrors 10.2 x 9 x 3cm in size as the advertisement states. Just right I thought, nice and big.

The reflective surface, plastic, of received product is in fact approx 5 x 3cm; the packet...
Published 23 months ago by LWN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Summit Tilt Action Blind Spot Mirrors, 10 Oct. 2013
Mr. P. Sethna - See all my reviews
This review is from: Summit BST150P Tilt Action Blind Spot Mirrors (A Pair) (Automotive)
I purchased these mirrors as an aid to parking and avoiding curb damage to my alloy wheels. In this instance I had the mirrors pointing downwards and aligned vertically. Used this way they have been effective and overall I'm very pleased with their performance. The mirrors are well made and adhere nicely to the glass services to which they are attached. The mirror surfaces are also of reasonably good optical quality and work well enough. I would buy them again without hesitation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mirrors, 20 Sept. 2013
Ms. M. L. Gittins "Mandy" (england) - See all my reviews
These are brill. They are very easy to install. They stck really well. You do have to make sure that the window is very clean but other than that anyone can put them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great items., 17 Aug. 2012
I couldnt get these anywhere where i lived but got them on amazon, no problem. My mirrors are made such that when reversing into a parking bay you cant see the bay lines, they are out of the mirrors range unless you move it about and its annoying. Put 2 of these on, 1 on each mirror and set them facing down instead of across which lets me see at the side of the car at ground level,then set the angle and theyve stayed there ever since and now i can see the bay lines without moving my mirrors about each time. Got to be a winner this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 25 Feb. 2014
My car had a damn great blind spot. A broad pillar at the back of the driver's door that obscures an area just beyond the width of view of the door mirror.

This blind spot is just about the perfect size to "hide" a motorcyclist.

As I don't particularly like the idea of killing motorcyclists as I join the motorway, I wanted to eliminate this blind spot. These mirrors do just that.

The only "down side" is the "tilt action" adjustment - I find it entirely unnecessary, and it means that a slight knock can leave the mirrors pointing nowhere you want them. Had they been NON "tilt action" I'd have given them 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Summit BST150P Tilt Action Blind Spot Mirrors (A Pair), 21 April 2012
Mr. Dc Smith - See all my reviews
When I read the advert I misinterpretted what the tilt action did. On my Fiat Qubo I cannot tilt the door mirrors up high enough for me (that will teach me for being so tall) so I thought that these tilt action blind spot mirrors would help. However they did not tilt vertically only horizontally so showed me a wonderful view of the road surface. I have now passed them onto a friend of mine and I have now fitted some of the circular type which suit my car better instead. Can I mention that my friend had similar items fitted to her car already and her mirror surfaces had corroded badly but I was able to pop the mirror parts in easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blind Spot Mirrors, 4 Mar. 2014
Had these on my van wing mirrors for almost a year now and they haven't fallen off yet, the only downside is that they are easily moved when at the car wash, but not a massive issue to push back to the correct angle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful accessory, 11 Jan. 2014
I have always fitted blindspot mirrors to my cars as even with modern mirrors there seems to a significant blind area. These worked well and the pair do help when driving on the continent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for improved road visibility., 4 May 2013
Dave G "Dave G" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
For all us white van people & truckers we all know how fantastic wide angle mirrors are on our vehicles, especially on multi-laned carriages, mirrors on cars may be bigger and better than ever but they cannot provide you with a clearer picture of what's beside you (car, cyclist & motorbike etc), this pack of 2 small mirrors does go a long way to giving you a clearer picture in a normal car, unlike the round blind sided mirros (which appear gimmicky) these rectangular and tiltable mirrors are perfectly sized, un-obtrusive & very functional. Not only do they provide extra safety but also security, i.e. if you're alone being able to see the bigger picture can be re-assuring.

E.g I was sat in car park and in the normal mirror could only see the right hand curb, however look in one of these blind side mirrors and I could also see the road and left hand curb.

Me thinks, if every car had these fitted there would be far less accidents on the roads. And for such a small outlay it seems crazier not to bother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Aug. 2012
Great, fast, reliable, will use again

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. . .. . . . .

4.0 out of 5 stars I would not buy this rectangle one, go for the round one, 18 Mar. 2014
I had round one in my old car. The mirrors does cover the left and right blind spot. but missing the vision of the bottom when I am reversing. next time I could go for the round one

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›