5.0 out of 5 stars Perplexus
I got this as a birthday gift, and I love it. Its addictive and great fun, and its pretty tricky, which means its got hours of playability in it. I think anyone who enjoys puzzles will love this.
Published on 15 Jun 2010 by JC

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of bootlegs
Published 6 months ago by Sandy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perplexus, 15 Jun 2010
JC (Cheshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done mum!, 20 July 2011
A. Armstrong "Flixxy" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. (Toy)
As someone who looks for inventive toys for my son, and normally getting the praise, I think my mum won this one! Gifted to my son on his 7th birthday, I didnt give it a second glance. Pick it up and your hooked. Once you get the idea what your supposed to do you wouldn't think it possible. Basically get the silver ball through the maze which is fully enclosed inside the clear plastic ball. Using tipping, turning, flicking moves to get to No 99, and win the game. No one out of my family has completed it start to finish in the two weeks we've owned it. It's difficult to put down. Looking already for different models!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic toy, 4 April 2011
This review is from: Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. (Toy)
I got this for my son for his seventh birthday. He loves it. So does his four year old sister. Once the kids were in bed, mum and dad were playing too! This toy is superbly original, great fun, needs no batteries and, best of all, is completely self-contained. Any parent who has had to pick up Lego will appreciate that. So far, the only problem has been getting my son to put the thing down to get ready for school! Get one, you'll love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great family entertainment, 21 April 2011
This review is from: Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. (Toy)
Bought this for my 22 year old nephew's birthday as requested and was a little 'perplexed' as I thought it was far too young for him. What a pleasant surprise and when asked to join in the family challenge, I found I couldn't wait until it was my turn again!! Always came last, got really frustrated at times but had great fun! Great for all ages and stages of development. Highly recommend this 'toy'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and good quality materials, 14 Nov 2010
This review is from: Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. (Toy)
I bought this for my partner who likes games like these and he loves it. It is very addictive, have spend hours with this game! It has 3 starting points so if you have played for hours and gone really far and then lose you dont have to start all over from the beginning. I have seen many similar products in the stores at higher prices but they do not compare in quality. The others have a very soft plastic surface that can dent easily and does't feel nice when handling as this one. Would recommend it if you enjoy maze games!

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive fun for all ages, 30 Dec 2011
Cheshire Cat (Warrington, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. (Toy)
Bought as a stocking filler for our 8 year old daughter, this turned out to be a hit with the whole family including grandparents!

Essentially a 3D puzzle whereby you move a small ball bearing along channels that twist and turn in 3D, necessitating careful manipulation of the globe. If the ball falls off the plastic channels ( 3 routes are available), you have to start again but we all found you got much faster at moving round it as experience was gained so starting again is not as bad as it sounds! Racing against opponents etc. is another game option .

The sphere itself appears to be quite robust ( more than can be said for the cardboard packaging that was slightly the worse for wear after a journey through Amazon via the US!) and has a small stand to stop the Perplexus rolling away when not in use.

I believe that this is the original of its kind and, whilst not the cheapest, we would recommend the Perplexus as a good quality, robust toy that will give many hours of fun and also, as a bonus,encourage 3D perception and co-ordination in children.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of bootlegs, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. (Toy)
I ordered this from an Amazon seller after really enjoying the Perplexus Rookie and Epic. However, when it arrived I noticed something odd right away - the packaging was not as advertised - it was in a regular square box instead of poking out like in the image. When I took it out, I instantly noticed the colours on the product were different than the images, and the ball was devoid of any logos (the real one has the logo printed on one of the plastics, and pressed into the dome). The plastic dome was incredibly soft - I could poke it inside out with ease, whereas the other Perplexuses I own have a rigid plastic shell. The overall build quality felt very poor - and very similar to the Addict-a-ball, which is a Perplexus rip-off in everything but the name.

The real Perplexus is great, I'm sure, but be wary when the item arrives that you have a real product, as some sellers aren't selling the real thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro's of Original, 23 April 2012
Viktor Zaritskiy (Moscow, Russia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. (Toy)
This is an Original version, right from the toy inventor Michael McGinnis. Superior quality, great design. Note that it includes very useful stand for keeping the toy on shelf. Don't buy Addict-A-Ball that is simplified copy, much lower in quality and less fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product -, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. (Toy)
Product arrived as promised well packaged and as described.

Especially appreciated it arrived before Christmas from abroad even though it was ordered only a few days before.

The perplexus game is brilliant for all ages.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Christmas present, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. (Toy)
Hours of fun and brain teasing with this game. Kept our 12 year old entertained for ages! Recommended for all young adults and old ones alike!

Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc.
20.57