on 29 September 2011
Having used one of these before (still going but no longer in my household!) I bought another. Saves time and money at the hygienist. My dentist has definitely noted a decrease in the plaque on my teeth.
Supplied as a handset with an interdental brush and a large and a small toothbrush - could do with having at least 2 identifiable large brushes as the handset can be shared in the family, each person having their own brush. New brushes easily available.
on 7 January 2010
This toothbrush was a Christmas gift for my husband and I should say it was a very good idea.
He loves it.He says it cleans the teeth perfectly .So I am also 100% satisfied with the purchase :-).
on 18 February 2015
I bought this about seven months ago and am very pleased with it. It cleans my teeth really well in just two minutes.

For anyone who is interested in buying this product, I do have one warning. You MUST take the toothbrush head off the machine after every use. You should rinse the top of the machine and the brush under water. This is because saliva has acids in it that will cause the brush to get fused to the tip of the machine (over time). I made this mistake and thankfully I was able to "un-fuse" the brush from the machine with a bit of effort. However some damage was already done to the metal tip of the machine (the chrome was removed). The machine still functions fine but I fear I have shortened the lifespan of the toothbrush.

Other than that one warning...the rest is great. My only regret is that I did not buy this product sooner!
on 20 March 2014
I've had your top brands and they do work but you do pay a premium for them an they haven't lasted that long considering the price if them so I looked at this did some homework an decided to buy it and I'm more than happy as they do as good a job as the others but are cheaper the only problem with it is that it doesn't let you know when the battery is going to run out
on 4 April 2015
I bought this toothbrush after much deliberation to be fantastically surprised after just the first use. I normally use a Philips sonicare e series and this is 100 times better at cleaning your teeth, whitening and removing plaque. It's a good alternative to the ultrasonex toothbrush I had years ago and could not find another one.
on 23 July 2012
This product is very good but doesn't really live long.., on both occasions (I've had 2) the small metal fitting somehow corroded making impossible to remove the heads or even vibrate... it's a shame because I think the tooth brush is great but for 2 in 3 years it's quite an expensive one.
on 14 March 2013
These are great if they work, unfortunately they don't do it for long (I've had three). Latest one only holds power for about a minute of brushing, after full charge and it's only 8 months old. No more Waterpik for me.
on 25 February 2014
I ordered this Toothbrush time ago and I'm very satisfied. But when I want to ordered additional brush heads I got a message: We couldn't delivered in your country. What should I do now? Threw it away?
on 14 July 2014
This is a direct replacement for the previous Waterpick which accidently fell into the toilet. Needless to say, a replacement was required. It arrive quickly and what I like most about this product is the choice of 3 toothbrush heads. My previous one lasted in excess of 2 years and was still going strong when it met it's untimely demise.
on 2 October 2014
This is my second purchase and of course works splendidly but if the section head where the toothbrush head is inserted breaks off again, it will be the last time I would purchase a Waterpik Sonic toothbrush because there are other manufacturers out there who's quality seems to be spot on.

See one answered question