Size: 32GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£48.15 - £150.41

on 13 September 2010
I had terrible problems using a slower card for EOS 5D mk2in video mode. It just wasn't fast enough. This really did the trick in high pressure work environment. Also working at 35ºC, no problems at all.
on 13 September 2011
I wanted time to review this as I have noticed that some of the product reviews have been mixed.

I found the card had been unopened and was in the box sealed as it should be.

I formatted the card in my Cannon 5D Mark2 the card showed 31Gb (32Gb) in size as it should minus the file structure.

I have used the whole card till it was full five times and all images have been error free and no error messages from the card.

This card is large so the camera shows the standard 999 shots. I know this can be confusing for some people but the numbers do tick down as the card fills up passed the number of shots available. I shoot in RAW and have noticed the card is fast as well.

Great price as well.

Will be getting another card soon I'll be picking this one
on 19 November 2010
This is a superb product, but beware if like me your digital camera is more than 4 years old it may not function. I was able to swop with a friend for 2 4 GB cards that he had so I had no problem. He has been going on about it ever since, how quick the pictures are written to the disk and the massive capacity even on fine quality.
on 3 August 2013
I have no idea whether there is a fault with this particular card (it will not format larger than 29.3GB) or whether this is a counterfeit product. If it is the latter - and you read many, many instances where consumers purchase xGB memory cards to find they are actually re badged smaller drives - I will be very disappointed as the reason I purchase with Amazon is specifically to not get caught up in this sort of scam. Amazon (of course) will take the card back and refund me but I would caution others. I have never had an issue with Sandisk cards and I have over two dozen, so I will stay with the brand and hope this is a one-off.
on 16 January 2013
I bought two of these Sandisk 60Mbs CF cards to use in a Nikon D800, with my primary reason for purchase that I wanted good write speeds to clear the buffer - whilst not quite fast enough to keep up with the 95Mbs SDHC Sandisk in the second slot (D800 allows you to write simultaneously to both slots), the difference on clearing a full buffer was only a couple of seconds. If you don't need the extreme speed of the fastest CF cards, these reperesent a good compromise (£40 less then the fastest cards Sandisk offer). The delivery was speedy, even though I opted for Free Super Saver.
on 14 April 2010
Sandisk has always been my first choice for reliable cards, this product is no exception and works well in my new D3S. I use 2 x 16GB cards at a time and save RAW on one and Fine JPEG on the other.

Fast even at full shooting speed and for HD Video.
on 3 October 2010
Works perfectly with my Canon EOS 7D. No slow down on 8fps photos and handles HD video without a problem.
on 29 December 2012
This memory card holds 32GB and immediately after receiving the card, I tested the whole of the memory range on my laptop without error. However when I inserted the card in my now rather elderly Canon EOS 20D camera I formatted it again without thinking. After doing this however, the indicated memory size dropped to 8GB, and no amount of resetting or reformatting on either camera or laptop could alter the available memory size.

Reformatting the card using the camera was a mistake. The card has a special configuration setup which is destroyed by the format operation. In order to reformat the card and still preserve the setup, allowing the whole memory range to be accessible, it is essential to employ the SanDisk formatting utility available at [...].

I thought to begin with that the card had been damaged by the camera. I had not attempted to use such a large memory capacity on the camera before. However the SanDisk utility has restored the original memory capacity, and I must try to remember not to use the camera format facility again.
on 17 May 2011
Used it over a month with a Canon 5D2. Works as advertised. Never had issues with SanDisk 30 & 60 MB/s cards. Can't say the same for Transcend and Kingston. Perhaps luck, but SanDisk cards inspire safety to me...

Better priced than buying locally too... (in Greece)
on 11 February 2010
This card is for people with UDMA support cameras (check your camera manual first).
You can shot pictures quicker and your camera buffer take less time to write the images.
Thats why is so good when you taking pictures like wildlife photography, so you can basically freeze your subject more easier. For video recording I will suggest 16GB card.
60MB/s = 400x writing speed = Quicker saving your images (on laptop as on camera), camera buffer take less time to free space when use fast shutter speeds - continuous.
So if you into fast action shots this will be the card for you, or if not get something less expensive like SanDisk Extreme III 30MB/s which is also a great deal from SanDisk giving you 200x writing speed.