5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed at the Price
I have only been running since the beginning of January and, with two stone to lose, I didn't want to spend a fortune on running leggings as hopefully I will need a smaller size in a couple of months. These trousers seemed to fit the bill.

These are my first pair of running leggings and as such I have nothing else to compare them to however I have to say I am...
Published on 30 Jan. 2012 by IckleMini

3.0 out of 5 stars Time To Run Women's Running Tight
A nice quality product; but we were a bit let down by the description, they actually have zips up the back of the calf which do not show in the picture and are not mentioned.
Published on 5 Nov. 2010 by Mr. R. Etherington

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Time to Run Women's Pro Running Tight (Sports Apparel)
Great fit and well made. True to size and good value for money. I would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Jun. 2013
I'm a big fan of this. It's a nice fit and I love the zips at the ankles. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars running tights, 22 Jan. 2012
very pleased with running tights, was exactly what I expected.They have been easy to wash, do not need to be iroined.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 18 May 2015
Very warm, able to keep flexible and don't sweat too easily in them either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice running trousers, 24 Jan. 2012
Ruth Silverman (Brighton, Sussex) - See all my reviews
These are a cheap pair of running trousers so I was not expecting highly engineered sports leggings. They are fine for the ocassional runs, however I personally would choose a more expensive pair for most runs. The problem I found was that they are not stretchy enough and therefor don't move as well with your legs. The waist is very high on me, even though I have a long body. However, you get what you pay for. They are warm and are wearable for short runs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Feb. 2015
really good for winter running as quite thick

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 April 2015
Wife says these are good running trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 8 Nov. 2012
I'm really impressed with these, the fabric is good quality and they are a nice close fit without being clingy. Zips on the calves mean they're easy to get on and off and are reflective as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Feb. 2015
Ms. J. M. Todd (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Just what I needed, exellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tights, 24 Jun. 2014
Love the fit of the tights, got them in size 12 and they fit perfectly. I am 5 8" tall but the tights were just about the right length for me, came out a couple of inches (4) off my ankle, which is what I wanted. The quality is amazing lovely and soft and its far from being transparent, just what you expect from running tights. It has little zips on the bottom part of the leg that help you get your feet in(if u have big feet like me) and one small zip down the back where the waist is, useful for me to keep my house key while I run. The package arrived on time and was in perfect new condition, as one would expect. I would recommend this product. And will buy more of the same when needed.

UPDATE: Just ordered my second pair. Delivery was excellent and amazingly quick. Anyone thinking of buying this should do so. The quality is amazing. I wouldn't have purchased a second pair if I didn't think so. Also I got an email to say when it was going to be delivered which is excellent, no waiting around with an estimate date. Amazing service.