5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed at the Price
I have only been running since the beginning of January and, with two stone to lose, I didn't want to spend a fortune on running leggings as hopefully I will need a smaller size in a couple of months. These trousers seemed to fit the bill.

These are my first pair of running leggings and as such I have nothing else to compare them to however I have to say I am...
Published on 30 Jan. 2012 by IckleMini

3.0 out of 5 stars Time To Run Women's Running Tight
A nice quality product; but we were a bit let down by the description, they actually have zips up the back of the calf which do not show in the picture and are not mentioned.
Published on 5 Nov. 2010 by Mr. R. Etherington

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb running tights!, 15 Oct. 2014
These are brilliant! Nice, comfortable fit. Really warm for autumn/winter outdoor running. May have to get another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tights, 24 Jun. 2014
Love the fit of the tights, got them in size 12 and they fit perfectly. I am 5 8" tall but the tights were just about the right length for me, came out a couple of inches (4) off my ankle, which is what I wanted. The quality is amazing lovely and soft and its far from being transparent, just what you expect from running tights. It has little zips on the bottom part of the leg that help you get your feet in(if u have big feet like me) and one small zip down the back where the waist is, useful for me to keep my house key while I run. The package arrived on time and was in perfect new condition, as one would expect. I would recommend this product. And will buy more of the same when needed.

UPDATE: Just ordered my second pair. Delivery was excellent and amazingly quick. Anyone thinking of buying this should do so. The quality is amazing. I wouldn't have purchased a second pair if I didn't think so. Also I got an email to say when it was going to be delivered which is excellent, no waiting around with an estimate date. Amazing service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality. Fit well and wash well, 29 Nov. 2014
Really good quality. Fit well and wash well. Long in leg but not a problem as means they don't ride up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Time To Run Women's Running Tight (Sports Apparel)
Great fit and well made. True to size and good value for money. I would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 8 Nov. 2012
I'm really impressed with these, the fabric is good quality and they are a nice close fit without being clingy. Zips on the calves mean they're easy to get on and off and are reflective as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice running trousers, 24 Jan. 2012
Ruth Silverman (Brighton, Sussex) - See all my reviews
These are a cheap pair of running trousers so I was not expecting highly engineered sports leggings. They are fine for the ocassional runs, however I personally would choose a more expensive pair for most runs. The problem I found was that they are not stretchy enough and therefor don't move as well with your legs. The waist is very high on me, even though I have a long body. However, you get what you pay for. They are warm and are wearable for short runs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Feb. 2015
really good for winter running as quite thick

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Feb. 2015
Ms. J. M. Todd (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Just what I needed, exellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Time To Run Women's Running Tight (Sports Apparel)
They come up a little on the big side but are very comfortable. Arrived reasonably quickly. Knot on waistband was tied awkwardly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running in, 20 Jan. 2013
Wash well, great fit and true to size, I'm a 12. I'm also really tall at 5"11 so wasn't convinced they would be long enough however because of the zip and slim fitting ankle they will stretch down and are just about long enough.
I'm so pleased I want another pair.
Good value.