5.0 out of 5 stars great running gear
Really good running tight. Have worn them a good few times now and they're still perfect. The zipped pocket at the back is great for minding keys. Practical and useful pair of running tights.
Published on 27 Nov 2010 by Archama

3.0 out of 5 stars Time To Run Women's Running Tight
A nice quality product; but we were a bit let down by the description, they actually have zips up the back of the calf which do not show in the picture and are not mentioned.
Published on 5 Nov 2010 by Mr. R. Etherington

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 20 Dec 2012
I brought these along with a Time to Run hi vis top for running in the winter months, good value for money, good quality and arrived quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cost effective and warm, 26 Nov 2012
J. Branfield (Gloucestershire, England) - See all my reviews
Great length and I am 5'8", really warm and fit comfortably. Only worn them a couple of times but they fit so well its like they are not there!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Time To Run Women's Running Tight (Sports Apparel)
These fitted perfectly. They are light and have a handy rear pocket. Have used every week since I bought them and now bought a second pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and practical running tights, 26 Oct 2012
These running tights were the best ones I have ever had and were really reasonable. I love everything about them including the zips at the ankles to help you to get in and out of them faster.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 Mar 2012
Great value for money. Quick delivery. For future size reference: I am a 10-12 and the 12 is perfect. Length not an issue as I am not very tall but because of zip at bottom they don't even look too long on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Time To Run Women's Running Tight (Sports Apparel)
I'm just getting into this running milarky, so looking for budget running gear at this stage. These certainly fit the bill price wise and I'm very happy with the quality (though granted I don't know how they would compare with more expensive running tights on the market). They are very comfortable and certainly warm enough when out running in the snow. They are nice and long (I'm 5ft7)and very roomy around the waist, with a draw string for extra security. Have only worn them once so far so unable to comment on how they wash and how they stand the test of time.

Update Jun 13 - 5 months on and they're still going strong. Washed many times over. Fab. Will def order more when they finally jog on to that road in the sky...

3.0 out of 5 stars ok..., 2 Jun 2012
I read a positive review about this running pants and they seemed like a bargain. These tights are best worn during the winter. If you are thinking of buying them for this summer, look for something else, these are too thick. They have zips at the back of the ankle, which is not specified in the item description...the other reviewer found this helpful, I don't like it so much. They scratch my ankles with trainer socks- I always wear higher sports' socks with these tights- and I find them a little uncomfortable. Otherwise, They are fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars running tights, 22 Jan 2012
very pleased with running tights, was exactly what I expected.They have been easy to wash, do not need to be iroined.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 8 Nov 2012
I'm really impressed with these, the fabric is good quality and they are a nice close fit without being clingy. Zips on the calves mean they're easy to get on and off and are reflective as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice running trousers, 24 Jan 2012
Ruth Silverman (Brighton, Sussex) - See all my reviews
These are a cheap pair of running trousers so I was not expecting highly engineered sports leggings. They are fine for the ocassional runs, however I personally would choose a more expensive pair for most runs. The problem I found was that they are not stretchy enough and therefor don't move as well with your legs. The waist is very high on me, even though I have a long body. However, you get what you pay for. They are warm and are wearable for short runs.

Time To Run Women's Running Tight Size 14 Black