5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed at the Price
I have only been running since the beginning of January and, with two stone to lose, I didn't want to spend a fortune on running leggings as hopefully I will need a smaller size in a couple of months. These trousers seemed to fit the bill.

Published on 30 Jan. 2012 by IckleMini

3.0 out of 5 stars Time To Run Women's Running Tight
A nice quality product; but we were a bit let down by the description, they actually have zips up the back of the calf which do not show in the picture and are not mentioned.
Published on 5 Nov. 2010 by Mr. R. Etherington

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed at the Price, 30 Jan. 2012

These are my first pair of running leggings and as such I have nothing else to compare them to however I have to say I am really pleased with them. I'm a size 14 so bought my size and the fit is excellent. The leggings have a very generous drawstring at the waist which means you can undo them without fear that the string will disappear into the trouser (which is what happended on my trackie bottoms that I had been using previously). The material is very shiny and they nicely 'hug' the leg without squeezing it to death. As a previous reviewer mentions, there is a zip at the back of the calf and this has reflective piping around it - I personally like the fact they unzip as this makes them easier to get on and also means you could probably (although I haven't tried) get them on / off over trainers. My only comment about them is that they are obviously designed for someone slightly taller in mind (I'm 5'4") as the leggings puddle around my ankles however because they are tight they don't flap and it doesn't detract from the comfort so it's not really a problem ... I can confidently state though that these should fit anybody up to about 5'8".

They are very comfortable to wear and there is no downwards creep ..... all in all I am very pleased with them and they will certainly do the job until I get to my target weight and then I may treat myself to a more expensive pair .... there again I may just stick with these in a smaller size!

5.0 out of 5 stars great running gear, 27 Nov. 2010
Really good running tight. Have worn them a good few times now and they're still perfect. The zipped pocket at the back is great for minding keys. Practical and useful pair of running tights.

3.0 out of 5 stars Time To Run Women's Running Tight, 5 Nov. 2010
Mr. R. Etherington (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time To Run Women's Running Tight (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Running tights/leggings, 30 Oct. 2013
Fits well a bit like tights, in terms of that they may sag slightly in the crutch area, however that is the only criticism! Of course if one loses a bit of weight then I am sure they would fit even better.

The material is just about right in terms of thickness and they a really nice pair of running or exercise for anything trousers. The pocket at the back is roomy enough for keys and a bit extra of something and the reflective stripe looks good there as well as on the back of the ankles. The zips are really useful. Overall I consider these to be a very good multifunctional and multipurpose trousers. Since they do fit tight, I would recommend a slightly longer top or jacket, for those ladies who might be self conscious about their bottoms!

I would definitely recommend as fit for purpose of walking, running and exercise in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these..., 20 Jun. 2013
These are great running tights, I wore them throughout the winter and they are fab. Comfortable and warm, even running through the snow I felt warm. Obviously during the summer months you will need to use a more lightweight pair of tights. Also has useful zip pocket at the back and I zips on sides at the ankles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Sept. 2014
These are actually fleece lined which I've never seen before so while they won't be much use to me now I will have absolutely no excuses in January. I've bought time to run's stuff before, it can run a teeny bit small so buy a size up for comfort, they have proper drawstrings rather than ornamental ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 23 Jan. 2013
I'm just getting into this running milarky, so looking for budget running gear at this stage. These certainly fit the bill price wise and I'm very happy with the quality (though granted I don't know how they would compare with more expensive running tights on the market). They are very comfortable and certainly warm enough when out running in the snow. They are nice and long (I'm 5ft7)and very roomy around the waist, with a draw string for extra security. Have only worn them once so far so unable to comment on how they wash and how they stand the test of time.

Update Jun 13 - 5 months on and they're still going strong. Washed many times over. Fab. Will def order more when they finally jog on to that road in the sky...

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 Feb. 2013
listen to the advice by others about the sizing, very comfy and warm for running in snow, and make the best of the rear lol without any camel look, you know what i mean! haha, very nice, good running tight

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Time To Run Women's Running Tight (Misc.)
These were perfect, I bought a size 12 and they were the right length - im 5'2, so to find runners which don't drag on the ground was a nice surprise.

Yes they have zips on the bottoms of the calfs but that didn't bother me.

Great length, nice fit .

Thanks for the perfect leg size from a shortie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 20 Dec. 2012
I brought these along with a Time to Run hi vis top for running in the winter months, good value for money, good quality and arrived quickly.

Time To Run Women's Running Tight