4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, happy customer
I bought these for my first 10K race, and I bought them particularly for the small pocket at the back for keys/phone/ipod. I'd barely paid for them before the seller had them sent to my door, so great fast service! I was a little dismayed however, when after the first use, the zip broke at the back. The seller contacted me, and when I mentioned the problem, immediately...
Published on 13 April 2011 by Shooting Star Gem

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor material & construction
I quite liked the fit of these but the material is so thin... and very shiny and 'squeaks' as you walk. And there's a horrible rolled seam on the inside leg. These wore out after just a few months so its back to Nike for me
Published on 21 Aug 2012 by Miss T Fied

‹ Previous | 16 7 811 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Oct 2012
Great product at a good price, they wash really well and are really comfortable to wear. Will definitely be buying another pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice runners!, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Time To Run Women's Running Capri Tight (Sports Apparel)
I am a size 10/12 so I bought a 12.

These are great, they are perfect for short and long distance.

They are smooth and dont rub any where they shoudn't, perfect with the pocket on the bum - iPhone with ear phones plugged in no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 Aug 2012
I have just taken up running and needed something for the warmer weather. These are ideal and the small pocket at the back is perfect for my iPhone and a key and allows me to put the headphones cable down my back and out of the way. Perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Time to Run capri running tight, 18 July 2012
A good fit and very comfortable. The zip on the pocket is a bit stiff and catches the fabric each time on opening and closing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 10 July 2012
I bought these as I have taken up running & they are great. Light weight & true to size.I am 5'2" & they come to the top of my calf.

The pocket at the back is really handy for storing my key, card etc. It is the right size for a bank card.

I am going to buy another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style, 30 Jun 2012
These running shorts are great for the warmer weather, which is why I bought them. They sit just below the knee, with a reflective strip running from thigh to knee. I've worm them a few times already for running and fit great (and wash well). The pocket for keys at the back is certainly useful too. The size 14 is true to size and the quality is like any other professional running short.

4.0 out of 5 stars Running capri tights, 17 Jun 2012
This review is from: Time To Run Women's Running Capri Tight (Sports Apparel)
Comfy fit, don't ride up or fall down with motion, wash well & bonus zipped pocket in the small of the back, good size & a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these leggings!, 10 Jun 2012
I am really pleased with these leggings. Having run off and on for years I've always shied away from buying running 'products' as assumed they were a bit of a con. These are however incredibly comfortable, no chafing, and the pocket in the back is large enough for keys and a small mp3 player. I think they look smart and even wore them to a restaurant after I'd been out running!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, low price, 8 Jun 2012
I really like these pants. I am a size 12 and Medium fits perfectly. High waisted so avoids any unsightly muffin top. Zip seems a little stiff, so I shall be careful, having read other reviews. But for the price, I'm well chuffed. Excellent speedy delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars they do good job, 1 Nov 2011
Sava Alina - See all my reviews
Material feels nice, they are very comfortable, dry quickly and look good on me. Used them for aerobics too. They do their job perfectly.

‹ Previous | 16 7 811 | Next ›