on 13 December 2010
These tights are so comfortable.I have been using them at the gym in the classes or at home with dvd workouts. They fit well and the material is great for wicking sweat away from the body.
They were also delivered super fast!! I will be buying another pair for running in the summer months. Very happy with this purchase.
on 30 August 2013
These were a great price and just what I was looking for, nice fit and style. However when I washed them they seem to have thinned out a bit and are now a bit see through meaning I have to make sure to have black pants on underneath so my pants don't draw too much attention! Bit of a shame because I love them otherwise
on 17 April 2012
Very good value product. Fit very well and are comfortable. Pocket is just the right size for my phone and keys. I have used these regularly and they have coped very well with lots of washing. I did buy a size smaller than normal though, so I think the sizing is a little generous.
on 18 August 2011
This is the second pair I have ordered because I was so pleased with the first ones. I love the material and even though I've lost weight through running, the capris stay fitted. The back zipped pocket is perfect for my phone and the length is just right. I think I'll be ordering more!!!
on 8 August 2014
I got these as I love running and needed a decent pair of running leggings/tights. These are worth every penny. They fit great and the sizes are pretty accurate too. I would recommend these to anyone. Im actually buying my second pair right now :-)
on 21 June 2015
For the price you pay the product does everything you'd want it to. The material is thin and the reflective strips are good and overall they are okay gym/running leggings. Personally in the future I wouldn't buy this product again as I prefer slightly thicker material and I think the material on this feels cheap.

If you're looking for cheap, basic running leggings these are perfect. Also has a handy zip pocket at the back ideal for gels or a key.
on 1 August 2010
COMFY AND HOLD EVEYTHING IN PLACE I USE THEM FOR MY DAVINA DVD WORKOUT AND THEY WHERE A GOOD BUY
on 16 March 2014
These running tights are very well made and excellent quality. I had never tried Time to Run before so was not sure what to expect but I am now very happy that I good these as they are now my favourite running tights.
on 31 May 2014
My daughter wears these several times a week for gymnastics training, so they're constantly being washed. They have held up well and maintained their look and fit. We have bought several pair as they are her favourites!
on 22 January 2012
I have seen all the positive reviews, and maybe it is just me, but every time I washed these running tights, the drawstring came out, so I was faced with the frustrating task of trying to rethread it into the the waist of the leggings - only for it to come out at the next wash. Worst of all was when I was out with my (male) running partner and popped in the loo, only to find the end of the drawstring had disappeared, so had to do the rest of our run holding my tights up for fear of them slipping down to reveal all mid run. I have now had them a month, and on the last wash, the drawstring itself seems to have shrunk so as soon as one end is rethreaded in the waist band, the other end disappears from view, so sadly I have had to put them in the bin. Aside from this, when I was actually wearing them with the drawstring in place, they were great...