Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Pipe Connector|Change
Price:£1.99+ Free shipping

i would of given this 5 star but i have a tap that looks like the one in the description and it does not fit because the end of my taps are rounded so looking at this connection it will only fit taps that have square ends on there taps you will see what i mean when you see my pictures
The opening is only about 35 mill or just less than 1.5 inches with the washer on or it you take the washer of you can add an extra 10 mill to those measurements
i gave it 3 stars because it is quite good quality and with the right sort of tap it will work a dream
please if anyone can recommend a hose pipe fitting for my tap i would be very grateful if you could let me know
If you found this review or my pictures helpful please click the yes button and i would appreciate a comment if you thought it was not helpful or i have made a mistake rather than just clicking the no button
review image review image review image
on 7 April 2011
Not much to say other than this product works perfectly. I had tried a few other products all destined for the bin. This product totally stops leaks from the tap is easy to fit. Excellent.
on 16 November 2011
I have a very awkward kitchen tap so it was really fiddly to fit , it was a good job the kitchen floor needed a wash!! i did finally get a reasonable fit though and was able to fill my daughter's paddling pool wih warm water,
on 29 June 2010
Fantastic, does exactly what it says, and fits all the different taps in my house perfectly. I think it will fit any tap at all as long as the tap isn't massively wider than average (say, a large bath tap probably wouldn't fit). A lifesaver!
on 26 April 2010
I wanted to use my pressure washer to clean the patios of some elderly relatives but none of them had outside taps and all had a mixture of different kitchen and bath taps. Well this provided the solution. It was easy to fix and was 100% watertight on every tap I used.
on 18 May 2010
We thought Christmas had come early when we found this product on Amazon. We had been looking for ages for this kind of thing.
It has certainly made things easier for me as I used to have to carry buckets of water from the back of the house to the front, so the wife could wash the car.
Now all I have to do is screw on the hosepipe connector and relax in my armchair. It's terrific for the wife too, she can wash the car with ease and rinse it without stretching to get the soapy water off the roof.
All joking aside though, this is an exceptionally good product that does the job well and although we had been looking, we were never fully convinced that we would actually find a connector that could fit onto a mixer tap.
So surprised were we that we actually bought two just to be on the safe side.
If you have no outside tap or no ordinary tap that allows you to attach a connector this is the product for you.
Great item. Highly recommended.
11 comment|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2012
This kitchen mixer tap connector does work but it did not fit onto our kitchen tap properly despite our kitchen mixer tap being the correct shape and size according to the pictures and measurements required. This meant that water did leak back out of it into the sink which was annoying but as it was only used as a one off it was manageable as it didn't splash or spray out onto the floor and the water just went down the drain. I would say if you are going to be using it regularly it might be worth looking for a different one.
on 29 September 2010
Wow! I was searching for a hosepipe connector to plug into the mixer tap in my kitchen not expecting to find one, but this just fits the bill perfectly. Well the plug leaks some water into the sink when the tap is fully open but to be frank its not totally unexpected and doesn't cause any major issues. In short this is a great product and good value for the money. I would easily recommend.
on 14 May 2011
I was really looking forward to testing this (sad, I know) but when using with my kitchen mixer tap, it leaked quite a lot. This is because the tap is arched so when you tighten it, it tightens at an angle, meaning that water spurts out as the washer is no longer snug. When I tried to secure it 'level' it broke.

I can see that it could be s good product though, hence '2 stars' but personally, am very disappointed.
on 14 June 2012
Was looking for something to save having to carry buckets of water through the house to water the garden. Easy fitting on and off. The only problem with it is that it has indented the top of the cheap tap in our rental place so watch out it doesn't break yours.