on 9 May 2011
I ordered these replacement eyelets because they appeared to have the same specification as the eyelets I received with the Toolzone Tarpaulin Repair Kit. However, they are much flimsier and I found them to be not suitable for my needs.
A quick check showed that the eyelets supplied with the Repair Kit had the same inside diameter of 14mm but a larger outside diameter of 25mm, rather than the 22mm listed. My experience indicates that the replacement eyelets are not robust enough for a tarpaulin repair and I will be attempting to find better quality items.
on 30 April 2012
I totally agree with Silver Fox. I had brought them but had not tried to use them untill I read the review. The overlap on the material is far to small and they just pull out. This product is totally useless.
on 1 April 2014
I bought this for bags the eyelets arrived but no tool. Makes them useless really. Need to contact suppliers that will be a lost hour.
on 19 November 2015
BEWARE! This is NOT a kit as described. There are NO TOOLS as shown in the photograph. These are grommets only - and poor quality ones at that. Don't waste your money (especially if you buy from the same seller as me - UKDeals Direct Ltd - who would not fully refund item to return it!)

Useless.
on 25 September 2015
This item shows 2 pictures. 1 picture shows the tools which are NOT included. The description is very confusing. Beware. I would not recommend buying this product or any other from this supplier. All items should be listed seperately.
on 2 July 2014
Along with the Tarpaulin Repair Kit from the same supplier - probably the worst bit of kit I've ever bought. The edges are sharp and cut through the ropes. Cheap and VERY NASTY - complete waste of money.
on 26 April 2013
Needed a lot and picked these on price. Pity the were a bit thin compared to the more expensive ones I already had and some were a bit tarnished. In short ok for rough and ready but not the prettiest.
on 3 November 2013
Not sure how good these are long term, as you can only tell how good they are after several months of use. Should work okay, as they don't seem as flimsy as others.
on 13 March 2013
quite flimsy but I knew that from reading other reviews and as I wanted for very lightweight material (not tarpaulin) they are perfect for my use. fast delivery.
on 12 September 2014
These are must if you bought the Tech Tarpaulin Repair kit as like me you will find lots of odd jobs around the home like Shower curtains etc or any craft work.