5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit
Published on 10 Feb 2011 by Steve B

3.0 out of 5 stars Lenses are ok but light is a joke
I was looking for something to help me with a miniature model painting and decided to give this glasses a chance.
The item in itself feel very cheap but i did not expect a NASA design from it. The headband rest easy on the head and you can adjust it to suit your head shape. The lenses are ok nothing special and do the job, however light mounted on the top of the...
Published 16 months ago by Szarlej

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses (Misc.)
I ordered this after seeing a similar product in use and frankly find it perfect for my purposes. Obviously at the price its not brilliantly made, but it works and allows easy viewing at very high magnification of small objects. The light works well and the hands free element is great. The lenses are easy to swap and once you get use to the band adjustment its very comfortable. Good product great price and ideal addition to any tool box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the money, 10 May 2012
Babsso (Fareham, Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses (Misc.)
I do jewellery making and my close vision is not great. Before these I had a small 3.5 x freestanding craft magnifier which is ok for small beading work however if I want to do piercing work with a saw I realised I need something like this. I looked at the more expensive options from Rolson and Craft optics and thought I would try these first. They work fine its just a case of getting used to them and selecting the right lens for the working distance. I have found the 3.5X lenses not very good to work with because you have to virtually have your nose on the work! I cant say they are particularly comfortable but ok for short periods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses (Misc.)
Great product. Great magnification and excellent for getting those splinters out of your hand without getting someone else to dig around for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good piece of kit, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses (Misc.)
I can rate this product as I have purchased one for myself and 3 similar prducts for the women in the embroidery group. No wires to light up a magnifying lamp.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toolzone visor magnifyer, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses (Misc.)
Ordered this with uncertainty because of the price but was quite happy when it arrived!
Out of the box the plastic feels a bit brittle so I wouldn`t want to drop it on anything hard!
Also, the lens slots are the same material so I would handle the fitting and removing of the lenses carefully.
The lenses work well with little distortion and can be flipped up out of the way but, again, take your time so as to not snap the fittings on the visor or the lens.
The lamp is good and is directional.
Summary: Overall a good buy! Very handy but don`t be too rough with it! Bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need to look at VERY small things, this is what you need, 10 April 2013
P. J. Washington "Pugwash" (Weymouth, Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses (Misc.)
As "it says on the tin", it provides illumination on whatever you need to look at and magnifies things by a considerable amount, whilst leaving both hands free to work on what is being examined.
Very good value for money !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses (Misc.)
This is the first time that any gadget for magnyfication has been easy to use and gives excellent results - I rate it very highly

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses (Misc.)
For the price it's not bad I find it a lot easier to use than a magnifying glass the only thing I am bit dubious about is the light it tends to float about but I can put up with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses (Misc.)
I did a lot of research and bought these and have not been disappointed. They are excellent value for money and one could quibble about the 'plasticly' but what do you expect at this amazing price. I have them hanging up for those fiddly little jobs that even my spectacles cannot help me with. As long as I handle these carefully I expect them to last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Toolzone Head Mounted Magnifyer Magnifying Glasses (Misc.)
Oh it is so good to be able to thread a needle again and see stitches on dark fabric thanks