1,171 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars One month old - very pleased so far, it's brilliant!! (SEE UPDATE BELOW)
I bought this kettle a month ago now, and so far it's doing exactly what it's supposed to! I have read the reviews that say they pack up and stop working, but the good ones outweighed the bad, so I decided to go ahead and purchase.
I love it!! It's so easy to use, and stops the others that live with me filling the kettle to the brim, and boiling it every time they...
Published on 11 Oct. 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Great First impressions... now so disappointed
I only received the Hot Cup yesterday, but so far I'm very impressed. I read lots of reviews thoroughly before deciding which model to buy (and instantly discounted the dreadful Tefal), and I must say that I'm glad I went for the variable dispensing option. My husband, who works from home and drinks LOTS of tea, was sceptical but in less than 24 hours he is a convert. We...
Published on 18 Nov. 2009 by L. Buckland

‹ Previous | 178 79 80118 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black (Kitchen & Home)
Love this item. so convenient for the days I wake up and want a cuppa before my feet hit the floor, wish I had bought it sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, particularly in such cold weather, 1 Jan. 2015
Very useful, particularly in such cold weather. Saves a lot of time and energy to boil water just for the right size of the cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick service, 13 Dec. 2013
Love this product been though so many kettles but hopefully this will last a lot longer water always at the correct temperature

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Jan. 2011
Excellent product, bought for father for Christmas and he is over the moon with it, straight forward to use and very ecomonical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, I have had mine for a couple of ..., 6 Jan. 2015
Brilliant, I have had mine for a couple of years now, and bought this one for my parents. They love it as much as I love mine!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One cup, 26 Feb. 2014
Fantastic makes things a lot easier than filling the kettle, as it only boils a cup at a time. Saving electric at the same time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 April 2011
Bought for Great Granny as she struggles to fill the kettle, she thinks it is great and uses it all the time. Very good buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars It was fine at first but quickly developed a leak, 5 July 2014
Ann Mcferran - See all my reviews
It was fine at first but quickly developed a leak. I was able to return it to the supplier and had a full refund very quickly

3.0 out of 5 stars I am really happy for my Breville, 3 Feb. 2015
I am really happy for my Breville. But it has a problem .. Even if I put it on the smallest cup .. Coming around 210 ml. out.

5.0 out of 5 stars One cup kettle, 25 Jan. 2014
CAROL (Co cavan Seth.ireland) - See all my reviews
This a a great money saving energy saving kettle and brill for anyone living on there own and was a gift that was appreciated

‹ Previous | 178 79 80118 | Next ›