on 6 December 2011
I bought this after my new computer with Windows 7 would not load my older version. I've been very impressed - there have been some good modifications since I bought my old 2002 version. Playback is much simpler and the drum kit is now easily writable - I could never really manage it on the older one.
The only thing that irritates me so far is that playback does not seem to recognise ties or crescendi and diminuendi but these are relatively minor and not a real problem.
Thoroughly recommend this product.
on 26 August 2010
I use it for rehearsal of choral music as I don't play an instrument. It is excellent for this, but it would be helpful if I could change the format of sheet music from another source, to suit print music and import it. It would save a lot of time and effort.
on 5 December 2013
This replaced a well used copy for Windows. It is quite easy to use and produces hard copies of professional standard. I have used the earlier version for church music - choir and organ - and for piano and keyboard composition. The saved files open in the new version and are alterable without difficulty. I thoroughly recommend it.
on 13 March 2010
Once the music is in, the computer can do the accompanyment whilst you play your instrument.