5.0 out of 5 stars Chilled and relaxed and also..., 26 Nov. 2012
Rich (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bare (Audio CD)
This is a great album which I was only prompted to buy after recently seeing the Mission in cocnert. The first time I thought about buying it I was put off by the choice of songs and the brief clips I heard. However, this is a great album acoustic guitars, pianos, sometimes backed up with a beatbox. I am not sure how it would appeal to somebody under 30. The Mission albums I listened to late teens were much more angry and challenging. The songs here have a much more mature, seen it-done it feel and know where you are. I think the cover picture indicates exactly what type of mood you need to be in to really appreciate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 April 2010
R. M. Pearson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bare (Audio CD)
Ok its mostly old Mission songs and covers but the low key atmospheric vibe to this album just makes it perfect to chill out to. Wayne Hussey actually has a much better singing voice than I thought, no rock shouting just his voice and mostly acoustic guitar or piano. Would thoroughly recommend this and the last Mission album 'God is a Bullet', maybe not so much Goth but talent in abundance.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent debut solo album by Mr, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bare (Audio CD)
An excellent debut solo album by Mr. Hussey. This has nothing at all to do with Stevie Wonder, as is being advertised. Please sort this out Amazon

Bare
Bare by Wayne Hussey (Audio CD - 2011)