Price:£1.50+ Free shipping

on 19 May 2012
This one useful little item, I use it to put my daughters paints in and when she's finished I just wash it :) makes painting time a lot less messy
Bought 2 so my girls have one each and arent fighting over them, delivery was pretty fast and these are a great buy. Not too deep so perfect for little arms and fingers to go in. Easy to wash as well, just rinse under water and most of the paint had disappeared and looked brand new still. Great buy for the price.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 June 2015
A nice-sized, reasonably sturdy pallot for kids.
it is easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to store. I've even had it in the dishwasher (top shelf) with good results.

Apart from the obvious (painting) function, it has been used by a toddler to sort out buttons, string beads, and decorate cakes (don't ask). Last time I looked, the Lego people had taken up residence in it.

At this price, it's an easy choice for anyone, especially if you have a few kids to keep amused.
on 3 January 2014
Was fab, for the money, cheap & worth it. My little girl has her small amounts of paint in this & has plenty of fun with it. It washes easy enough too.
on 27 December 2012
what can you say about a plastic paint holder that costs a few pence ? It holds paint and paint it holds !
on 25 October 2013
Not a lot could be wrong with it really, it's fit for purpose!
The plastic is a bit cheap & had chipped on the corner by the time I received it, but it will do, & what can you expect for the price I guess.
on 22 March 2014
Gets a bit messy but that's what 3yr olds tend to do mixing paints. probably needs smaller brushes than i've purchased so far to reduce mixing of vessels. cleans up ok using water based paints
on 16 May 2013
Great price BUT the plastic stains from the paint really easily (I used red poster paint with my son and it dyed it pink when I washed it up!) and it is very flimsy, don't think I'd buy again!
on 11 February 2013
Previously having tried lidded paint pots for my toddler to use, when this came down in price i snapped one up. It's a lot easier to have all the colours out and available for them to choose, my daughter actually concentrates on what colours she wants to use now! Probably not designed with toddlers in mind, I stick ours down with doubled over celotape so it cant accidentally be thrown on the floor. Pretty durable, very bendable plastic so probably good even with rough handling.
on 26 February 2014
Perfect palette size for a toddler's painting session. Does the job. Great product for the money. Would recommend to a friend.