on 19 December 2009
Washed them once, looked like they had been through the washer 15 times, poor quality
very nice design but stiff feeling cover and the black on it had faded and got lines in it after only a couple of washes.
on 23 December 2010
The material feels more like a rain mac. Washed once and looks like its years old, colour faded beyond belief. Now only fit for the bin. One of the worst duvet covers I've ever bought.
on 16 August 2010
This was a Must-have product for my 4 year-old last Christmas. Very soft cotton feel, though after several washes it's beginning to show signs of wear. Glad it's come down in price now!
Ben 10 Alien Force Rotary Single Bed Duvet Cover Set
on 11 April 2010
I bought this as a spare duvet set for my 4 year old son (I have the other Ben 10 Alien Force Duvet as well) I found that this is mach better quality and washes really well, keeps in colour and looks attractive I would recommend this duvet set above the other one!
on 29 March 2010
I bought the other Ben 10 Alien Force duvet set for my son as it had beeter reviews - this though is top quality the colours are bright and after 4 washes are still looking good (unlike the other one!) My son loves it and so do I!
on 31 August 2013
Thia is the first time I have brought this kind of cheap material and never again. It feels horrible. Makes my little boy sweat and it slips loads so duvet bunches up inside!
on 5 February 2013
Bought this for my son when he was 4. I have to say now he is 61/2 yrs he has just outgrown it. But I had it for that time and it washed like a dream, very little fading in 2.5 yrs and wrinkle free out of the tumble dryer
on 1 January 2010
Part of my 5-year-old son Christmas presents. The material wasn't cotton 100% was a disappointment to me.
on 1 April 2015
Washes really well and keeps its colour. A good buy