4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive quality
Holds eight SDHC cards in secure luxury, solidly built, small enough to pocket but large enough not get lost. I like it, I'm still left feeling it is overpriced maybe the "fancy" was a warning, if there is one I would go for the "plain" version.
Published on 2 Jun 2010 by C. Innes

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not do what it is designed to do
Published on 7 Sep 2010 by C. G. Lloyd

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive quality, 2 Jun 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not do what it is designed to do, 7 Sep 2010
C. G. Lloyd - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hama 095974 Fancy Memory Card Case for Secure Digital SD Cards - Blue (Accessory)
I bought this as a present for my wife to organise and hold her SD cards safe but it's been soo much trouble as it just does not hold the cards securely. Every time she opens the case several cards are just loose and fall out. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to hold the cards and have failed, so I thought I'd return this product. Unfortunately I have run out of time as I'm over the 30 days timescale.
I am now stuck with a usless piece of rubbish!!!!
Do not buy this product, it does not work!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job well, 21 July 2010
After snapping an 4gb SD card I thought it was worth getting one of these, it does its job well and protects my cards, my only criticism is until the cards get used to the rubber slots that hold the card in, they often fall out when opening the case. After about a month of forcing the cards back into the slots they are now staying where they belong.

Certainly cheaper than replacing a damaged SD card

1.0 out of 5 stars poor product, 7 Oct 2011
This is a poor product. Yes it does have storage for 8 SD cards while they are stored they are will protected. But as soon as you open the case most of the cards fall out. I have not found a way to make sure that they do not drop out (maybe I could use selltape/scotchtape). No thanks, I will use the original little plastic containers that my cards came in. Yea, I wasted a few euros but could have wasted a lot more if I had not spotte my cards falling out every time I opened this produce.
IT IS USELESS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality reflected in the price, 1 May 2010
M. Aust "Martin" (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I thought the price was a bit high for a plastic box, but when it arrived I could tell that it was a very high quality product - feels like it will last forever.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor..., 26 Jan 2013
Bought this after my 1st choice could not be shipped to my current address. It looks ok and is well built but has 2 serious flaws. The SD cards don't fit 100% snug in my opinion. This is a fault of many memory card holders that use a similar design. You have to kind of manipulate the cards into the rubberised slots for them...and I kept finding myself double checking to see if the card was 100% secure. That wouldn't be such a big deal except the damn snap closure on the case also has issues...sometimes it seems to be closed tight, other times and even the lightest pressure and it pops open. Horrible SD case and if you need something serious if you do a lot of photography and don't want to be worrying about your cards all the time, well then I would avoid this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama Fancy case, 3 Jun 2011
An excellent and very nifty bit of kit, purchased to hold SDHC memory cards. This very smart case holds a total of 8 cards flat within a shock absorbing rubberized inner sleeve. Each card is held/gripped by the moulded sides and a slot enables quick release of each card. I don't really know what I did before I made this purchase. Amazing, thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Item, 29 May 2011
If you are likely to use several cards, on holiday for example, then this case is most useful. It's well made, slim, and fits easily in the pocket. I put the filled cards back in the case upside down so that it's easy to tell which are empty.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satsifactory, 19 April 2011
The SD cards are not gripped by the rubber inside the case. When you open the case the cards sometimes fall out. I regard this as a design fault and is unacceptable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 7 Feb 2011
Like the previous reviewers, I thought it was expensive for just a box, but it is well made and will protect cards from bumps and bashes. Its quite weighty in comparison to its size, but it just oozes quality. Nice capacity for 8 SD cards and looks good too.