Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 November 2010
This is one of the best CD's I have purchased of Pavarotti and contains 31 recordings on the 2 CD's and 22 recordings on the DVD. Absolutely incredible value for money. I would recommend this package to any Pavarotti follower.
on 10 June 2013
This set includes two CDs and one DVD - all featuring Pavarotti's wonderful voice. The DVD shows a concert in a sqaure in Italy - eveningtime, lovely atmosphere and great singing. All in all, several hours worth of music - for a very reasonable price. Am thinking of ordering more copies, to give out as presents.
on 2 March 2014
Wish we had today's recording techniques when he was in his prime. His version of Rudolpho in La Boheme is one of the best ever.
on 11 November 2013
DECCA SHOULD HAVE GIVEN MUCH BETTER DETAILS OF THE RECORDINGS, FOR INSTANCE THE DATES OF ALL OF THE TRACKS ON THE C D's
on 6 May 2014
So happy to have it in my collection. Enchanting, delightful, and a voice never to be heard again in my lifetime.
on 28 July 2014
Excellent value.
on 28 March 2013
This is for my partner as a present and I consider it very good value for what you get and I know my partner will love it.
on 18 June 2016