5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Hall Suede Gloves
I bought two pairs of these as I am always loosing them I take a size 6 in gloves I choose the small size and they are a perfect fit I would buy them again when necessary.
Published on 6 July 2012 by Tweench

3.0 out of 5 stars Gloves
Good gloves smaller than I imagined, my daughter is 12 and they were quite small, but otherwise they were good enough
Published 2 months ago by michele grera

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Hall Suede Gloves, 6 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A really decent pair of gloves!, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Harry Hall Domy Suede Glove (Sports Apparel)
I brought this product to use for my daily riding, most gloves I buy start to fall apart or have wear and tear within the first couple of uses but, this product is really good and has stayed in fantastic condition! They have no wear and tear at all even though I've had them about a month now.

They are really nice fabric, soft and a cool design!The only problem I did find was that they were tight on the ends of my fingers. I did measure my hands and get the correct size it said to, so for anyone wanting to buy this product I would recommend the next size up. Apart from that a brilliant product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, great value, 25 Jun 2014
What a bargain! these gloves look just the same as a much more expensive pair I bought on Amazon a while ago.
There is a soft nylon inset above the knuckles, giving the gloves a lot of stretch. I like the removable clip that keeps the pair together.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 15 May 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart!, 27 April 2014
These gloves lasted just a few weeks all my hand had kind of shredded away and the thread had all spilt, Wouldn't really recommend for regular use, maybe for occasions but they're not my cup of tea

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Hall Gloves, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Harry Hall Domy Suede Glove (Sports Apparel)
Lovely comfortable gloves, gives good grip, not overly warm but snug enough on a cold day in fact probably about right. Looks stylish a good but

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fit, 22 Jan 2014
These gloves wear and wash beautifully, so comfy and secure and although of a nice thin fabric keep my hands warm on the coldest of days when I am riding, very pleased with price, description and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Going back for more, 22 Nov 2013
Super buy! Warm, stay dry and very durable!! Come very highly recommended!! Will be buying more in different colours too! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars i like these gloves, 19 Mar 2013
i wore my last pair right down. they are a nice comfortable glove. easy to get on and off whilst riding if needs be. you can easily do your buckles whilst wearing them. some gloves are too bulky. but they are not for the winter. not too warm or waterproof. but i like these a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 13 Feb 2013
nice looking gloves for the money ,a lovely fit,bought for my niece for her birthday and she loves them to bits ,goes well with riding hat

Harry Hall Domy Suede Gloves - Black, Medium