5.0 out of 5 stars great product
I have bought three different makes of iphone clear screen protectors and all of them were expensive and pain to apply and left air bubbles. This one was cheap you get six covers and it went on like a dream with no air bubbles. I would definitely buys these again.
Published on 26 Mar 2010 by Pixelchic

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
Firstly, came with no instructions on how to apply. So did a dummy run and wasted a few, but my issue with these screen covers is that they are not clear- they are almost opaque and therefore ruin the appearance of your iphone screen -even if you do manage to apply without capturing a particle of dust underneath. Avoid and pay a bit more for something better.
Published on 2 Dec 2011 by Jasty

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 26 Mar 2010
This review is from: 6 Pack of Clear Film LCD Front Screen Shield Scratch Protector Guard for iPhone 3G/3GS (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised., 28 Feb 2010
M. Richards (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this product with a certain amount of cynicism as the price seemed too good to offer a quality product, but I thought it was worth a risk after reading the reviews. This product was bought as a replacement for the screen protector I purchased at the Apple store which discoloured and stretched. The product fits perfectly, is clear and in my opinion better than the one Apple recommends! I would recommend this to anyone as a superb cheap alternative to other costly screen protectors. Sometimes price isn't an indicator of quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 12 April 2010
C. Lee "Numfar_uk" (Stockport, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted to buy some screen protectors before i even bought the iphone so i knew it would be safe. I looked at a few different makes, including some that involved adhesive sprays which just seems like a very bad idea, this product had the most positive reviews plus you get 6 and they're a brilliant price. The delivery time was very fast and the protectors are brilliant!

They don't use any adhesive at all they just use a sort of static i guess. They are a hasstle to put on, you need a very clean environment and some steady hands but if you make a mistake they are very easily removed and you can try again and again with the same one until you get it lined up. Once it's lined up they fit the iphone perfectly you can't even see there's anything there.

Finger prints are very easily wiped away and they give you peace of mind that your very expensive phone is protected against everyday life.

I can't recomend them highly enough, infact i've already ordered another 2 lots so i know i'll always have them. I've only had the phone just over a week (although it's had a lot of use) so i don't know what the life span of them is, the one i have on still looks perfect though.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!!, 23 Sep 2010
I'd been looking for a really good scratch protector guard for my iPhone 3GS. I have tried quite a few which were ok but not great. But I have to say so far these are the best scratch protector guards I've used. They fit my iPhone screen inch perfect and even where you have the speaker and button at the bottom the protector guard fits it very well, no off alignment at all. In fact I was so pleased with them I ordered another two once I'd received my previous ones. I would highly recommend these to anyone wishing to purchase this product. The price is great and to get six in a pack is just brilliant. Can't fault it at all. I will definitely use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 16 Feb 2010
Tristyn Cooke (Soham, UK) - See all my reviews
Had doubts about quality of product considering price and that you get 6 in a pack. Pleasantly surprised. I have put the covers on 5 IPhones (1 failed because I got a spec of dust on screen. No sign of bubbles - can't even see it is there unless you look carefully at the edge of screen. So impressed - I have bought 4 more packs to put on all work IPhones before they leave our office.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 for this, 27 Dec 2009
J. J. John (london) - See all my reviews
I am very happy, got it on the 2nd day. good service andsuperb product, more fhan worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good AND cheap, 18 Mar 2010
V. Brown (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived earlier than I expected. A very cheap piece of kit - but works brilliantly - better than more expensive screen protectors I have bought. Will undoutedly buy more from here as the ones I have wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 22 Nov 2009
i have in the past spent a small fortune buying useless screen protectors on several phones and once i find one often find that it impossible to place on the phone without having a few bubbles. as a result i purchased this with the options of 6 others in case things go wrong. i ahve already gone through 3 already. the quality is good for the price. no complaints.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 2 Dec 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Packaging confusing, 7 April 2010
This product does exactly what it says on the tin, however, when the order arrived I was convinced they had sent the wrong item. On the cover there is a picture of a mobile phone with a completely different shaped screen. There is no mention of Iphone or Apple so until you open the pack you have no idea what shape the protectors are. On opening, however, they are a perfect fit and apply very easily.