on 21 February 2011
I have a krups dolce gusto machine and these mugs are the perfect size for hot chocolates and lattes from this machine. they were well packaged and arrived much faster than the estimate.

I would definately use this seller again.
on 27 January 2011
Lovely quality and seem to be very strong, i bought the smaller size, wish i had got the larger ones as i'm greedy ;) but honestly cant fault them! Really prompt delivery too, good on ya's Sussex Supplies from a very satisfied customer.
on 21 February 2010
I actually returned these mugs to the company because they weren't quite big enough.
So they sent out some bigger ones which are spot on. My hubby loves them. They are
strong and feel good to hold unlike some glass mugs we've tried, and of course they
make your coffee taste good too.
on 22 January 2011
Very happy with these! Very fast delivery!! Ordered 21st december and got them by 23rd December didn't think it would be that quick over christmass! Thanks!!!
on 24 August 2012
I recently purchased 12 of these glasses. I meant to order 6, guess I hit the one-click twice. They are so well priced that 12 for less than £20 delivered is a great buy in my opinion. Packaging was awesome, no chance of anything arriving broken. I had enough bubble wrap left over to carpet the house if needed.

As for the glasses themselves, they look small, but are actually perfect. They hold 240ml, a Dolce Gusto Latte Machiatto is 220ml if made correctly. This allows you room at the top to carry your glass without spilling, or better still, add a dash of baileys/whiskey/rum etc, job done.

Voted 4 stars not 5 because one of the glasses has manufacturing defects I feel sure would have seen it relegated to the bin upon inspection. I'm sure if I complained I'd get it replaced but with 6 more glasses than I actually need, I don't mind having one wonky one. All 11 of the others are impeccable, weighty and with a handle capable of taking a large man's fingers, not some piddly hole grip that means you end up burning your fingers.

Only other thing worth mentioning, it makes amazing looking coffee. Watching it all swirl around like a pint of guinness as the machine makes it somehow adds to the experience.

If any of these glasses get broken, I would replace with the same ones again.
on 5 October 2011
Nice but just a bit too small for a Tassimo Latte - but good for hot chocolate and other coffees. Arrived nicely packed.
on 12 April 2011
I'm really happy about that item. It's very comfortable and stylish, suits my kitchen designe. Glass it really strong, glasses are good for tea and coffee,especially for tea with lime or lemon, looks and tastes nice.
on 24 April 2012
The glassware is very strong & robust, as I am the clumsiest at washing dishes, but these mugs are GOOD.

The handle of the mug is as well as elegant, easy to use and fits the broadest of fingers and is comfortable.

Great size of mug and these were especially purchased to marry-up with my new Nescafe Gusto machine & its great range of hot and cold drinks.

Excellent product that came at an exceptional price.
on 26 February 2011
Just what I have been looking for, right size ,right shape and a good quality, no rough edges,and a good weight, and super fast delivery, ordered 2.10pm on the 24th of Feb, delivered on 25 at 9.00am. Well pleased
on 14 April 2011
bought these to go with tassimo coffee machine so that presentation of drinks looks as good as coffee tastes and not disappointed everyone has commented on how well they look