5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed
Perfect, now have additional work surface and keeping my oven top free of scratches, never knew thesee were available so glad I found them.
Published 12 months ago by Ms. Lorna Mary Wakefield

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING
DO NOT PUT THIS ON A COOKER HOB..!i
I bought these to protect the ceramic top to my cooker, having accidentally smashed my old one and had to replace the whole cooker.
BIG MISTAKE.
Published 3 months ago by JJ Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 23 Jun 2013
Ms. Lorna Mary Wakefield (Lydbrook, Glos. United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zeller 26205 2-Piece Chopping Board / Worktop Saver Set for Ceran Hobs 52x30 cm Glass (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING, 23 Mar 2014
JJ Adams "CPO" (Germany/Kabul/London/Paris/Geneva/Bagdad) - See all my reviews
DO NOT PUT THIS ON A COOKER HOB..!i
BIG MISTAKE.
My husband accidentally knocked the hob button on, and minutes later the kitchen was full of thousands of exploding shards of toughened burning hot glass, which burnt and melted our flooring, causing hundreds of Euros of damage. I only thank God that no one happened to be in the kitchen at the time or they could have been seriously injured.
They are perfect as work top savers, and heat resistant to kitchen pots and pans, BUT, DO NOT PUT THEM ON A COOKER HOB, HOT OR COLD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but with a minor quibble., 9 Nov 2013
While I am very pleased with this purchase, I had to remove a number of the small plastic feet and re-glue them in slightly different positions so the boards were level & didn't wobble on our particular hob. Having made this minor adjustment they are now fine but, as a suggestion to the manufacturer, I think it would be better to supply the feet separately so customers can position them correctly for their make of hob.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKTOP SAVER, 30 Jun 2013
THESE 2 CHOPPING BOARDS ARRIVED WELL PACKED AND ARE PERFECT FOR THE TASK THEY WERE ORDERED FOR AND LOOK WELL

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy by a great guy, 24 Mar 2013
top class - top glass
low price - very nice
quickly sent - very flat, not bent
5 star buy by a 5 star guy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 May 2014
I had these ceran hob protections while living in Germany but had to leave them behind. Having moved to Ireland nobody has ever heard of such a thing over here. So you can imagene how happy I was to have found them on amazon.uk. They are a perfect cover for my ceran hob, keeps it clean from dust and scratches, provides me with additional workspace and can be used as cutting boards too.:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 4 Nov 2013
Ordered these to protect the worktops in my new kitchen, especially liked these as there is no pattern on them so wouldn't clash with anything. Best of all they withstand heat so you can put a hot pan or casserole dish on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, as expected., 12 Oct 2013
Fit my hob perfectly. Would recommend.
The feet were not as deep as I needed but I replaced these with some new sticky feet from Maplin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb 2013
Laura (Belfast, UK) - See all my reviews
Can't believe I never thought of this before of even searching for split chopping boards that would sit on the hob! It makes the kitchen look so much neater without chopping boards sitting on the worktop when not cooking and acts as a handy shelf if your only using one side of the hob.

Fast delivery and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 24 May 2014
P. Hanson "Allendaletown" (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
As we have an real oak these boards are ket on the work top all the time. They are light easy to clean & look stylish. Very good value for money.