Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:£9.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 9 May 2016
Not very good
on 3 August 2009
Theres not much story to the movie, but its more about the humour and how Robert Pattinson's character is no way good enough to become a musician, need to see it to know what im talkin about! Its not the best film out but its funny and its got Robert Pattinson in it!
on 10 October 2009
I do not own this one yet personally but will soon. I thought this movie was funny but not much of a music presentation like Twilight the movie. He has a great voice and can write. Very impressive besides his good looks...You go Rob
on 8 June 2015
Good film
on 3 June 2010
anything with robert pattinson is bought up quite soundly! this is a movie that is funny and shows a side of him twilight fans all have been and will sometimes be in their lives.
on 11 July 2009
I liked Robert Pattinson in this movie.The other characters I thought were awfull,but I had to have this movie because of Robert.
on 29 January 2010
A lovely film, Pattinson proves he is a great actor. I'm sure we can expect great things from him in the future!
on 20 May 2009
How To Be [DVD] [2008]
This story shows how a cold, emotionally stunted upbringing can destroy a young persons life during the most traumatic years of pubescence, causing abject misery in the early parts of his 20's. I could not laugh at Art's, Robert Pattinson, awful upbringing. This is not a comedy, maybe a black comedy, if you enjoy laughing at other peoples misfortunes. I wouldn't say I enjoyed this film, it was too uncomfortable to watch. The sound quality to the film is very bad, I could hardly hear some parts of the dialect, the production seemed almost amateurish. If you're a Robert Pattinson fan and just want to watch him on screen, and don't care in what guise, go ahead and watch this. But, if you want to watch a good comedy/drama don't watch this. I recommend renting this, as you'll only watch it once.
on 9 May 2010
What sould I say about this DVD? Well... maybe this will be enough: Rob :)
on 13 November 2009
I bought this disk 2nd hand from the sellers list based on the comments from other viewers. I can honestly say it is the worst film I have seen since .....well probably the worst I have EVER seen. Not in the least funny, poor dialogue and bad acting. Sorry but I cannot recommend this to anyone.