5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 for this Tens Machine.
Published on 21 Feb 2011 by John P. Eustace

3.0 out of 5 stars I would not use this for child birth
I was very happy with the packaging and quick delivery, However after wearing the tens on my lower back, I suffered much more pain the following day. My Physio said that it may have aggravated it, which was not the idea of wearing it.
Published 16 months ago by Gaming Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 for this Tens Machine., 21 Feb 2011
This review is from: TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A (Personal Care)
Had an identical machine on loan fron the NHS for a month and was so impressed decided to buy one. This is a robust and effective Tens Machine that has variable usage controls, pulse rate and intensity are variable along with pulse frequency. Dual channel so it can be used with four pads, (each channel has it`s own control) Supplied with full instructions this has been a great buy. One benefit of the TPN200A is that it can be used in continuous or burst mode, a flexible, compact and efficient machine. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ease the pains...., 10 Nov 2010
Driftwood (East Anglia UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A (Personal Care)
Bought for a friend who needed an easy-to-use Tens machine. Very neat, compact, and powerful. Could do with a few more terminal-pads, and a battery included (why aren't batteries included?)
Worth considering, and excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 4 July 2011
Mr. Keith A. Collins (North Shields) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A (Personal Care)
Bought for my wife who is suffering some pain following fractures of her vertebrae. Same as machine loaned to her by local hospital- good quality and effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A, 9 April 2011
This review is from: TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A (Personal Care)
i get good results from this machine ..have a torn knee cartlidge .. not took anti immflamataries or painkillers since using ..

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I'd tried this years ago, 15 Dec 2010
This review is from: TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A (Personal Care)
I've suffered from continuous neck pain for years and it often leads to numbness in my hands and miserable migraines; I've tried medication, massage and physiotherapy but none of these has worked as well as the tens machine. I used it for about an hour every night for a few weeks and the difference is amazing and lasts throughout the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars recomended by my physio, 24 May 2010
M. Gittoes (south yorkshire, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A (Personal Care)
recomended by my physio, superb item lightweight and very compact, does exactly what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A (Personal Care)
After looking at many TENS type machines and reading loads of reviews on Amazon I decided to buy this little TENS machine and I have not been dissapointed! I have been struggling with terrible pain around my shoulder and shoulder blade area for months. I am not able to take medication due to a genetic disorder so a friend recommended I buy a TENS machine. I had never heard of it before.

This little machine is great. Good quality and works really well. It has a handy little pouch so you can take it along in your handbag if need be. I have only had the strenght up to about 4 or 5 and this seems to be working wonders. It even feels as though the usual knot and pain that I have had for months is starting to release.

This is really a great little machine and it got delivered through the door the next day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tens Machine, 1 May 2011
This review is from: TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A (Personal Care)
Excellent piece of equipment.
This is a basic machine and is very easy to use.
It works by blocking pain signals to the brain and stimulating the production of endorphines,
the body's own painkillers.
DUAL CHANNEL TENS 200+
Have lumber disc degeneration,this has eased the pain if not removed it after 10 to 20 mins.
In most cases the pain had been removed.
Have also used it on my shoulder.probably a trapped nerve.
Most people have leads for an ipod,mine are for a tens machine.

Can also treat
Chronic pain:-
Cervical(nack),Amputation,Phanton limb,Headaches,Lower back,Lumbago,Leg pain,Sciatica,Arthritis.

Acute pain:-
Post-Operative,Muscle and Joint,Tendonitis,Fractures,Tennis elbow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A (Personal Care)
Having used this machine previously, I knew this would be a homerun and exactly what I needed. It is compact, easy to read instructions, and comes equipped with everything you will need: battery, carrying case, wires, and electrode pads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 May 2010
This review is from: TPN DUAL CHANNEL TENS MACHINE - TPN200A (Personal Care)
I have just spent two weeks in hospital being filled with drugs it get ride of a headache. When I final had enough and discharged myself because they had run and bucket load of test and still could not find out what was wrong with me. I went to my private Phyiso and we hired this tens machine on her word and since putting it on all headaches and electric pains in the back of my skull have gone......I would have never tought of a tens machine for cronic headahces but there you go! I am now going to purchase one for myself because I never want to feel that type of pain again.....
Thumbs up to this little but effective machine.

ARRAY(0xae9402a0)