5.0 out of 5 stars Hold the shake!
Really fun mix of classic rock & roll plus original soul classics. The proper sound of the 50s and 60s - especially like Booker T & The MGs, Shangri Las, Jerry Lee Lewis and Patsy Cline. Plus Chris Montez's Let's Dance - what more could you want for a Happy Days theme party?!
Published on 21 Sep 2009 by CoverLover

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I have to say I am not very pleased with the CD. The mix of songs is not what I was expecting and it has been fleshed out with songs that I don't class as American Diner tunes. I'm disappointed, and it's now on the shelf at the local charity shop.
Published on 5 Jun 2011 by E. Porter

5.0 out of 5 stars Hold the shake!, 21 Sep 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grooves, 27 July 2013
This review is from: American Diner (Audio CD)
This is amazing compilation.Im a compilation man,and at first looking at this it reads as a bit boring,but,that couldnt be further than the result on listening.ALL tracks sound fresh and the album consists of just about all you want to hear to perk you up on a rainy day or anyday come to that.The instrumentals are great too.Ive never been a fan of rock n roll instrumentals,but these are brilliant especially the cover version of a jazzy "Apache!" and "Time is Tight"is wicked too.I remember this coming out several years ago and leaving it alone,but wish id have got it then,but,wow,ive certainly got it now.All tracks work well too,when somtimes you get compilations where no thought goes into what track should follow what.I highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars u.s.of a, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: American Diner (Audio CD)
my friend has an american style diner so i got the tin signs america hrough amazon they ate in full color very light and make a fantastic present for your mates

5.0 out of 5 stars american diner, 31 Oct 2009
This review is from: American Diner (Audio CD)
Great music love the years that the music come from I would recomend this to anyone American Diner

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, 7 Nov 2011
A. Coney "Anne" (Falkirk,Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: American Diner (Audio CD)
THIS CD ARRIVED QUICKLY AND I HAVE ENJOYED LISTENING TO IT. I RECOMMEND THIS AMERICAIN DINER CD TO OTHER AMAZON BUYERS.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Jun 2011
E. Porter - See all my reviews

ARRAY(0xab0d4804)

American Diner
American Diner by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2009)