on 28 September 2011
I ordered these glasses as part of a fancy dress costume. They arrived fairly swiftly but were actually sun glasses and not clear lenses as stated. I appreciate that this was probably just a mistake but when i tried to contact the seller to exchange them no one ever got back to me. I also tried contacting the seller over the phone numerous times, and i left 2 answerphone messages, to which no-one ever replied. This really annoyed me as the answerphone message clearly stated someoneone would get back ASAP. Won't ever be buying from them again.
on 30 June 2011
Brought these for a superhero fancy dress party.
As soon as I put these on; I was transformed into Clark Kent.

Good service and delivery from seller.
Based on price I would also say the quality is quite good.
on 24 May 2011
Got a pair of these to complete a Clark Kent costume, they arrived the day after ordering and are great quality
on 30 June 2011
I bought these glasses for my 14 year old son who has never taken them off. They were an extremely good price and the quality is excellent. They have been much admired by all his pals and I think he looks really cute.So all in all very pleased and would defo by again.
on 16 August 2011
Glasses came well wrapped and in their own soft material case inside another bag.
Somehow they still managed to get a small scratch on the lense.However, because of the nature of what they were to be used for I was happy to accept that slight imperfection. These were for a fancy dress party and the recipient was extremely pleased and tried them out immediately.The scratch didn't make any difference to the vision. These are very generously sized and I think a child under the age of 12 would struggle keeping them on. The glasses are of a very good quality, much better than I expected and will be able to be used many times without breaking. I think these are a great addition to the "dressing up" box and could be used for many different scenarios. Overall a great buy.
on 5 October 2011
Product as expected. fast delivery + I have been getting wonderful accolades for a product this cheap. The girls love it...:)
on 24 August 2011
I bought these glasses at the end of July, with the intent of using them as a girl's accessory, however I found that they were too big for this. Referencing an earlier view, I believe they would be ideal for a man hoping to dress up as Clark Kent, so it depends what you want to use them for.
I have since bought a preferred pair in Claire's Accessories.
on 10 August 2011
I got these for a themed birthday party as I was going as Superman/Clark Kent. The glasses seemed to take up most of my face in that geeky sort of way. The frames are quite tight fitting for my big head, but are comfortable enough to whip off and change into the Man of Steel at the first sign of trouble.

4/5
on 10 June 2012
I bought these for a fancy dress party and they were fine - until I put them in a hard shell glasses case. Somehow the frame got broken and one of the lenses fell out. I have worn glasses all my life and none of my frames have ever broken.

Otherwise the product was fine but it was not robust.
on 28 July 2011
I gave this PRODUCT a neutral review because I basically got the wrong glasses. The lenses were black...not clear. So i am just assuming that if the lenses were clear, it would have been this product. For the money that you are paying it isn't bad. Maybe a bit bigger that your normal hipster glasses.