5.0 out of 5 stars Great choices of colours
These sunglasses represent an excellent bargain, look great and stylish. So you can treat yourself to more than one colour to match different outfits. I bought the white which seems to be the rage at the moment, the darker blue to go with denim, and pink just for the fun of it. A bargain, and with the orders being fulfilled by Amazon you can't go wrong...
Published on 25 Mar. 2010 by Catfish Knight

2.0 out of 5 stars LENS red
they look the part, but very poor quality lens> still what should i have expected for such a give away price.
Published on 11 Jun. 2011 by John P. Keating

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choices of colours, 25 Mar. 2010
Catfish Knight "Catfish Knight" (Peterborough, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

22/7/11. The price of these has gone through the roof since I bought them last year!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunnys!, 15 April 2010
C. hayward "Cady x" (England) - See all my reviews
These sunglasses are very stylish and I love them but when I went on holiday and sat in the sun wearing them, later on I realised that the sun was very hot and the colour of the sunglasses had faded due to the hot sun! Instead of being sky blue, the front of the glasses were a much paler blue! I recommend these glasses - they do protect your eyes from the sun and look very cool + trendy but beware of the sun!!! the colour does fade!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Wayfare Sunglasses rock, 30 Mar. 2011
I live in France, my sunglasses has been delivered super-quickly, I was kinda astonished how fast they appeared in my mailbox !
They are beautiful, fashionable, i like to wear them. And they were so cheap you shall not hesitate : if you need some sunglasses : buy those.
The only thing which is a bit sad is they are too small for big heads.

2.0 out of 5 stars LENS red, 11 Jun. 2011