Package Quantity: 1|Colour: Assorted|Change
Price:£1.10+ Free shipping

on 3 August 2011
The product arrived promptly but the lanyard of the whistle was frayed, whilst still usable when I pay for a new item I expect the condition to reflect this. After posting this review I received a second whistle in perfect condition at no extra cost, great customer service.
on 5 May 2013
in the photo it comes with a string so you can wear it around your neck mine didn't have a string just the whistle I only bought this as I thought I could wear this around my neck and it would be convienient I could just blow it straight away if my dog went out of sight so she would come back to me now if I loose sight of my dog I have to search in my bag for the whistle and by the time I've found it my dog has come back anyway so this was a waste of money even though it was only a pound still a pound for something which is useless
on 22 September 2015
Packaging was not good as the whistle was plastic it should have been protected in a cardboard envelope at least however it arrived in a plastic bag.
The cord pulled apart as soon as I tried to tie it in a knot so that the whistle would be secure but the cord had to be thrown away as it was just a mass of cotton thread.
The actual whistle works ok and as it was only 67p I don't expect you could ask for more.
on 16 August 2013
This was just what I wanted and the price was unbelievable. We are doing an olympic games and the whistles have really good sound. Well done.
on 14 November 2013
Good plastic whistle and great value for money. Loved the colour and works very well. would recommend to anyone needed a basic whistle.
on 14 September 2011
Very quick delivery and the product is great. Good for dressing up or using it for work etc. It's also a nice bright colour.
on 22 June 2012
Cheap and cheerful, but you get what you pay for. The service was really efficient, but the whistle broke almost immediately. I paid very little for it though, so can't complain. This would be fine as an accessory on a hen night or such like, but nowhere near durable enough to be used as a 'proper' whistle.
on 16 July 2014
Disgusted in the delivery cost. Soooo over priced and unnecessary. Totally unfair and just a way to bump up the profit. I feel robbed. To make matters worse the whistle had a crack half the way round it. So it's actually faulty too.
on 31 October 2015
Colour is not as the picture shows. There are different links showing different colours so I assumed if I hit the yellow one I would receive a yellow whistle. Obviously I was wrong.

When I approached the seller, I received an abrupt, rude reply.
on 17 November 2015
Extremely fast delivery and well packaged. Very loud whistle which is a bonus going to an 80s festival and also may use in Thailand when I travel there solo as recommend by female backpackers, not that I'm backpacking just being aware of my surroundings

See one answered question