5.0 out of 5 stars The Great Bocelli does it again!!!
Andrea's voice is sheer magic and his rendition of the traditional carols is exquisite, what more could anyone ask for Xmas? Additionally there is the superb DVD which I recommend anyone who loves Andrea to buy. This is a superb feel good Christmas experience. I am awaiting my full DVD of this Christmas special, being released shortly.

This is a superb...
Published on 2 Dec 2009 by R. Chugg

3.0 out of 5 stars music
I'm not a big fan of Andrea Bocelli but my wife loves him so I bought him for christmas :)
Published 18 months ago by seeno

5.0 out of 5 stars The Great Bocelli does it again!!!, 2 Dec 2009

This is a superb CD/DVD set and I would highly recommend to those who enjoy all that is good about our traditional Christmas. Also if you enjoy this why not try some of his super opera's I now have them all and I just love them the more I play them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 Nov 2009
This review is from: My Christmas (Audio CD)
It arrived this morning and I love it. I think Andre Bocelli has a beautiful voice and am a big fan anyway. The songs on this album are nice and relaxing, nice to listen to with a mince pie and glass of mulled wine.
Tracks include:
White Christmas
Angels We have heard on high
Santa Claus is coming to town
The Christmas Song
Silent Night Cantique de noel
Caro Gesu' Bambino
Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle
God Bless Us Everyone
I Believe ( with Katerine Jenkins)

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Christmas CD, 4 Dec 2009
Anyone who enjoys Christmas should purchase this CD. It's full of wonderful seasonal cheer, delivered with Andrea's usual modest aplomb.

The DVD is apparently just a taster of the full show that's going to be released on the 7th December, I've already pre-ordered mine as this looks like something that you put on whilst trimming the tree, wrapping presents, writing cards and indeed eating Christmas lunch, but also wonderful to sit down and view as a concert.

Don't hesitate to pop this one into your basket, it's a great addition to anyone's collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Superb Bocelli does it again!!!, 2 Dec 2009
This review is from: My Christmas (Audio CD)
Andrea's voice is sheer magic and his rendition of the traditional carols is exquisite, what more could anyone ask for Xmas? Additionally there is the superb Xmas DVD which I recommend anyone who loves Andrea to buy. This is a superb feel good Christmas experience.

I would highly recommend this CD to those who enjoy all that is good about our traditional Christmas. Also if you enjoy this why not try some of Andrea's super opera's I now have them all and I just love them the more I play them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Dec 2009
Ms. Gillian D. Barr "gibarr" (Edinburgh,Mid-Lothian,Scotland) - See all my reviews
Andrea Bocelli has a brilliant voice and even better to listen to a Christmas album from him. There is heart & romance with every note that he produces and I hope he does more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY CHRISTMAS - Andrea Bocelli - c.d., 28 Dec 2009
This review is from: My Christmas (Audio CD)
This is absolutely MARVELLOUS!!!! It is Bocelli at his best and sweetest. The Christmas songs are all the type you can sing-along with, and the words to all the songs are included in the booklet that accompanies the c.d. It is a replica of the show which he performed in Italy for Christmas 2009. He is accompanied - in a few songs - by well known singers, and by a delightful children's choir singing "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town." Bocelli's pronunciation of the words to the songs in English is excellent....in fact, so is his pronunciation in German and French. It is pure pleasure....I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new Christmas Carol c.d.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wonderful, 27 Dec 2009
R. ALLAN (Northampton u.k.) - See all my reviews
Another superb album from maestro Bocelli,the accompanying dvd also gives some excerpts from what must have been a simply wonderful concert,inspirational music and images from a truly great artist.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves it, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: My Christmas (Audio CD)
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift. He really loves it and played it all over the Christmas period.I am sure we are both fans for life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas CD, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: My Christmas (Audio CD)
Even though a few years old now (2009) this is a great Christmas CD. Well worth buying because the selection of tracks is highly seasonal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrea Bocelli my Christmas CD, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: My Christmas (Audio CD)
This is one of the best Christmas CDs I have ever had...it is wonderful! I could listen to it through out the year,as it's so good. :-))))

My Christmas
My Christmas by Andrea Bocelli (Audio CD - 2009)