on 12 April 2013
This is the 6th piece of cookware from this range I have bought. Well constructed and comfortable us use, it cooks evenly and cleans easily. The Non-stick shows no signs of scratching under use from metal utensils or being stacked in a drawer. Thoroughly recomended.
on 25 July 2013
very happy with the quality of this product, i have had this for almost a year now and it has shown no signs of wear.
highly recommended.
on 14 October 2015
At last, we have found a wok which actually does what it's meant to do. Our old wok finally gave up the ghost earlier this year and after many false starts we purchased this Jamie Oliver wok and it's absolutely brilliant. Everything cooks quickly and beautifully, no sticking, easy to wash. Love it!
on 1 July 2013
This pan was described as suitable for induction hob on the website, unfortunately it was not. I see that the description has been amended .
on 14 June 2016
I've been using this wok for 3 years. No signs of wear, the non stick still works just as well as when I bought it.

I've used it for probably nearly every day during those 3 years on a variety of different hobs and cannot complain. It holds heat well and is great for a whole variety of different dishes and cuisines. Curries, chillies, stir fry. I've even used it for soup, cooked for 10 people from it and made pancakes in it. If I could only have one pan then this would be the one.

It's not too heavy, just a nice weight to it, and it's very easy to clean even if left to cool and dry. A splash of hot water and anything that's stuck will slide straight off.
on 12 December 2013
How am I going to fill this panel. They are a great pan. It cooks stuff and stuff does not stick to it. Pleasantly heavy and solid while not being to heavy to use. A delight to clean, thank you Tefal. Only thing I would change.... No nothing, good wok.
on 19 March 2014
Had my previous Tefal Specifics Wok for 6 years, the non-stick finally wore out, I thought i'd stick with Tefal and get this. Initially thought it was a great wok, cooked food evenly and quickly, however the base of the wok has now started to rust and the non-stick around the thermo-spot has completely worn off, causing whatever i'm cooking to stick. I take good care of my pans and have only ever used wooden spoons or plastic spatulas, It has been hand washed and used on a ceramic hob.
on 17 May 2012
We love this wok and it is perfect for stir frys and quickly frying/browning meat and veg, but we wish it had a lid

We have tried to care for it well by rubbing a little oil in before popping back in the cupbard and it's been great to use for frying every time and has excellent quality non-stick (we don't use any metal utensils tho')

The down side for us is that we want to use it for other types of cooking too, we like to fry meat/veg then make a sauce in the same pan so we wish it came with a lid - now on a hunt for a lid that will fit!!
66 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 October 2015
Best frying pan you can get. Nice and deep so good for stir fry, base is flat so good for doing eggs and you can even put in oven/under grill. This is the second and they last approx 3 yrs. and we will buy again.
on 13 June 2014
Nice size for a variety of dishes. The surface is easy to clean and the outer attractive, and fits in well with other kitchen pots and pans. The handle is a little obtrusive because of its length, but is attached quite firmly to the body. A clear lid can be purchased from a number of suppliers for this size of Wok if required. Price is a little high because of the celebrity name but it's always the case.I will recommend this Wok but there are a lot around for you to look at. In the end it's personal choice.