4.0 out of 5 stars alarming!
Published on 3 Aug 2010 by post

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea
Published on 28 Mar 2011 by LouiiMinaj

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars alarming!, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm - Blush (Electronics)
Took it solo travelling to make me feel safer and it did. It went off in my bag by accident and emitted an ear piercingly awful siren until I got it switched off. How embaressing. I would swear I could feel the sound waves on my face as I found it. Looked at lots of other models (just online) and went for this one as it's not just 'single use' and thought it was less likely to go off by accident, and easier to stop if it did.
It did fine and the false alarm made me realise that it would be effective only against the most disabled would-be attacker unless I had it somewhere I could actually find it! In a bag is no use. Clip it onto your waitband or something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm, 15 Feb 2010
This review is from: Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm - Blush (Electronics)
I accidentally triggered this off when putting it in my pocket, and it certainly makes an horrendous racket, so would scare off any potential attacker. Very easy to use, I would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Cordless Attach Alarm, 13 Mar 2010
Mrs. Christine I. Morgan "Harveypet" (Canterbury, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm - Blush (Electronics)
Just what I wanted - was a bit nervous on a recent trip and it made me feel very safe having it to hand. Better than the one's sold by Marks and Spencers that can only be used once!!!! What is the use of that?

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 28 Mar 2011
This review is from: Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm - Blush (Electronics)
The product is loud and can definitely be heard from a while off, I was in Exeter City and it accidentally went off and it was so loud and could be heard from ages away... The embarrassing thing is the police were on the search to hear it. It is easy to accidentally use and too easy to turn off, the attacker can just snatch it off and turn it off just by the press of a button, I would stick to the pull cord one as its easy to just rip it and harder for the attacker to turn off (if he doesn't run) and it won't go off by accident!

4.0 out of 5 stars ldawks, 10 Dec 2010
Mrs. L. Dawkins "Lyn" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm - Blush (Electronics)
Looks good - like the metalic pink girlie colour. Nice & small to hold in your hand & fits nicely into your handbag. Easy to activate & gives off loud alarm. Only concern was, that on my second testing it didn't work. Had to unscrew back & found batteries had come loose - hopefully that was just a one off situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat product, 24 Sep 2010
This review is from: Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm - Blush (Electronics)
Arrived today. It is small and compact and fits very comfortably in the palm of your hand. The only downside is the strange pink colour. However it makes it much easier to find. The device has a lapel clip but the effectiveness of the device depends on triggering it early enough so I have asked my daughter to always carry it in her hand. The device need to be squeezed on both sides so it is perfect if you are going to hold it. It would be harder to use than the pull cord types if you want to clip onto a bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 30 Jun 2010
This review is from: Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm - Blush (Electronics)
After a very unpleasent experience one evening I was on a mission to find a new personal alarm as my old one had broken some time ago. I found this one and it is great. Its very compact and stylish, you wouldn't know what it was. The onnly down point for me is it said comes with keyring - it has a lop to attach a key chain but there isn't one included. VERY loud and piercing, I feel alot safer knowing I have it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so loud, 16 Feb 2011
This review is from: Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm - Blush (Electronics)
I did not find this item loud enough. I turned it on to test and the sound was not scary, it was Ok but nothing special.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm - Blush (Electronics)
Just what a girl needs in distress.......also very handy for barking dogs, a great deterrent! Quite alarming for an alarm!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sure Elite Cordless Attack Alarm - Blush (Electronics)
these are very good to keep with you when walking alone, just as added security. in fact i ordered one for my slef and then another for a freind.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›