5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CD EVER!
This is the best CD I have purchased in a very long time the songs will be familiar to all ages, you really must buy this if not for yourself but for a loved one. I purchased this for my dad for Christmas and kept it for myself! (I did order 3 more though!) Enjoy you will not be disappointed!
Published on 20 Nov 2009 by S. Stephens

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality
Arrived quickly, songs good, voice good but sound quality poor, shame on you Sony for releasing such a poor quality CD,very disappointed
Published on 16 Feb 2011 by Michael Mckenna

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CD EVER!, 20 Nov 2009
S. Stephens (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best of Andy Williams (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars remembering a great voice, wonderful and elegance songs, 4 Nov 2009
This review is from: The Very Best of Andy Williams (Audio CD)
WHEN I WAS I CHILD, ANDY WILLIAMS SOUNDED CONSTANTLY IN MY HOUSE TOGETHER WITH OTHER GREATS OF THESE TIMES LIKE FRANK SINATRA, MATT MONROE, ETC. IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO.WHEN I WAS A CHILD BUT EVEN SO, NOW I'VE GROW AND ANDY STILL SOUNDS ME A GREAT VOICE AND IT'S VERY EMOTIONALLY TO HEAR AGAIN THIS WONDERFUL AND ELEGANCE SONGS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM, THIS IS A WONDERFUL COLLECTION TO DISCOVER ANDY WLLIAMS AND ADMIRE HIM.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality, 16 Feb 2011
Michael Mckenna (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars THE SPECIAL MAGIC OF ANDY AND THEN SOME..., 13 Nov 2009
A. POLLOCK (PLYMOUTH, DEVON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Very Best of Andy Williams (Audio CD)
In the UK to promote his auto-biography (MOON RIVER AND ME - Orion Press) and play sell-out concerts at the Royal Albert Hall and provincial venues, this related compilation aims for and achieves its popular appeal by including Andy's celebrated hits. However, digging deeper into his impressive recording catalogue, there's also SOLITAIRE, NEVER SAY GOODBYE, HOME LOVIN' MAN, THE LOOK OF LOVE and that great tease, MACARTHUR PARK amongst the two dozen choices, with IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR providing another selling angle for the upcoming festive season. However, although the artwork is identical, Andy's brand-name status has been marketed in specific ways with this UK version differing from the US release and the latter only duplicating nine songs amongst its eighteen tracks so there's a choice to be made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Best of Andy Williams., 19 Dec 2009
Mrs. Wendy A. Sandy (SOMERSET) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best of Andy Williams (Audio CD)
Very pleased with this c.d of Andy Williams.All his best songs.Brought back many memories of my younger days.Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth & Mellow Music, 28 Jan 2012
Chris in Hampshire "Mrs C" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Very Best of Andy Williams (Audio CD)
Andy Williams is a voice from my past going back as far as the mid 60's! I had several LP's of his that have been enjoyed over the years and as I am in the process of replacing LP's with CD's, Andy Williams had to be included.
"The Very Best of Andy Williams" is just that. An excellent collection of his most popular songs. Songs that you will remember and still enjoy. The velvet voice of Andy Williams is a definate easy listening choice and if you only buy 1 of his CD's then this one is the best to choose for an all round selection of his music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 3 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Very Best of Andy Williams (Audio CD)
A great collection of his classic hits. My favourites are 'Happy Heart', 'Homecoming Man' & the theme from 'Love Story'. Amazing voice - how he manages to hit the high notes in 'Can't Help Falling In Love' I don't know. It's still playing in my car after a month.

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Very Best of Andy Williams (Audio CD)
I bought this cd because my Mum used to listen to Andy Williams when I was little so I remember all the songs with fond memories of her.
However, I was disappointed that it did not include speak softly love(think that's the title) as I thought it was one of his big hits, otherwise it's good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old at heart??, 19 Jan 2010
R. J. Bloor "Rob" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best of Andy Williams (Audio CD)
OK, so I am a 40 something brought up on punk and rock that bought this for the wife at Christmas, why? Well basically you can't keep a good song down. This was played ad infinitum over our Christmas and became a highlight. There are a couple of duds but eventually you'll all be singing along. Our 14 year old who is into drum n bass was heard humming "music to watch girls by" the other day. A classic!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you like Andy Williams, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Very Best of Andy Williams (Audio CD)
It was a present for my girlfriend. I guess it must be love !
She thinks it's excellent, raving about track after track.
I'm not a fan but she likes worse stuff, so I guess it is ok.

The Very Best of Andy Williams
The Very Best of Andy Williams by Andy Williams (Audio CD - 2009)