4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, but a departure from the series
GTA IV has had mixed views; some love it, some hate it. IGN gave it 10 out of 10, only the second time it's ever given that grade, and the first time on the 7th Generation Consoles (360, PS3, Wii, DS and PSP).

This is a fun game, but it lacks that GTA feel. I think that with the console switch, the game has upped the graphics to an impressive level, but has...
Published on 7 Aug 2010 by GNRWaldy

3.0 out of 5 stars Son likes it.
He likes this all his friends have it he has loads of fun playing it, although I don't allow the sound to be on as some words are a bit too much.
Published 7 months ago by star

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just simply. Brilliant, 22 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Grand Theft Auto IV - Classics Edition (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This is a brilliant game. Before I bought this game I hated GTA, I borrowed my friends san andreas on the PS2 and I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I was not letting my self. I bought this because my friends reccommended it. It was worth it.

It has loads of missions to complete, loads of side quests, some choices to make, loads of cars, moterbikes, boats and helicopters, and, you get to shoot anyone you see! What makes this game so special is how you get to know the people you are involved with, the people you get involved with conflict with each other, you develop relationships, you get let down. It's all here. The graphics are good, although some may argue they are really good.

There is a storyline in GTA, and not just a boring, gritty, rushed story, but a well thought out one, which will take time to complete. Of course you don't have to even complete the story (although I do recommend that you do because you will be missing out on a lot), you can just run around, and kill people, rob cars, boats and helicopters, or just simply drive around in the buisy city.

Apart from a few very small bugs, and (in my opinion) bad helicopter controls, there is nothing really begative about this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars GTA 4 ... nuff said, 29 Mar 2010
Mr. M. Ashdown "MooSE" (Wales) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What a game ... I've been playing this game on and off for months now, doing a couple of missions at a time and coming back to it whenever I get abit of spare time. The playing area is massive and detailed and the missions are varied and keep your attention .... some times I just end up looking out off the top of a building as the scenery is very impressive

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
some game hi

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAME, 30 Jun 2014
Loved this game especially on multiplayer, even though it didn't have many things to do, but the beauty of multiplayer is messing about with your friends online, what gta is all about really, i would recommend this game for singleplayer, not so much for multiplayer as of now ( whenever this review is read) because gta 5 is where everybody is right now. But hats of to amazon the shipping time was awesome, recommended company!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, 1 May 2014
J. Holliland "John" (Leicester) - See all my reviews
A Very good price,a it of a rubish game,ut that could just e that I'm rubish at playing gta, and the disc was in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Mar 2014
Delivery was amazing and quick
This product was so good I did not see my brother for weeks while he played it.
The quality was also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars GTA 1V, 8 Mar 2014
wayne (NEWPORT, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent and fully working, like new!! Very pleased with this item and I would recommend to anyone, what a cracking game!!! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars still waiting, 4 Mar 2014
I have not recived this game yet I ordered it on the 11th of feb. I am disappointed at this as I have slways got my orders on time

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as San Andreas, 26 Jan 2014
Dissatisfied with the game, story disappointing. Its old but not as good as older ones. Prefer San Andreas to this

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Grand Theft Auto IV - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto IV - Classics Edition (Xbox 360) by Take 2 Interactive (Xbox 360)
11.87