on 7 February 2012
Just received this morning. Opened it up and my goodness. You are really getting your moneys worth here. Its quite big to be fair but great that it folds away with all items tucked up safe inside. We couldnt afford the large barbie or princess houses or castles. For £39.99 this is absolutely ideal. The pieces that come with are cute and not too small for 4+ age. Yes as other reviewers have said the cardboard settings are a little flimsy but a 4+ year old should know to play carefully around things like this. There is so much t play with I ams ure they will not be bothered by slightly flimsy scenes. Looks fabulous and think my daughter is gonna love this for her 5th birthday. Just remember that the stairs need to go under the bedroom area to make that section sturdy!
Great value, lots of accesories and stickers. Stickers have been put on by me as instructions are not that clear! But i had fun and it took me back to my barbie child hood days ;o).
A must for any barbie fan, great price.
Buy Buy Buy
on 16 February 2012
Wow what a great house and great price. No huge mansion house to find space for. Folds away nicely for storage. My 6 yr old loves playing with all the little pieces. Is slightly flimsy on top but doesnt seem to be a problem as mostly plays with the bottom part. Barbie is so overpriced but this is a fair price in my opinion and is adequate house space to use their barbies in. Thoroughly recommended!
on 23 July 2012
Bought this house for my daughters 5th birthday and she loves it! Its easy to set up and fold away and comes with great accessories..a really good price too!
on 8 January 2013
This product can be closed to a box size, once opened up it is rather large , it has a bedroom, even a sheet for it, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, a fire place, flat screen TV,wall mountable, an array of furnishing including chairs, bar even a chandelier!!!. Excellent value for money, my daughter and (son) plays with it every day too and they have so much fun with it. The best thing is it can close into a box and has a handle which is great for travelling. Well worth the money my daughter is happy so I am happy too!!!
on 25 December 2012
I really wanted my 4 year old daughter to have a Barbie house for Christams, but new to Barbie, did not know which one to buy....

This is a fantasitc first house. It ticks everyone of my boxes...

1) REALLY easy to set up.... literally only have to clip on a couple of items, such as the chandelier and the table...

2) Easily storable... Brilliant... It is self contained... this is an added bonus for me..It all collapses into a carry box style house.... You can still see what it is but everything is together and as space is at a premium in most peoples homes (like mine with 2 other children, I needed something that could be put away into cupboards when not in use.

3) Robustness (I know this is not a real word) I was worried as people had complained that this was feeble and could break easily.. I can see what they mean, but I have to say I do not think this is a problem. The upper story is for the bed only and as long as the stairs are fully extended it is fine.. I have no problem 'trading' this flexible feature for the fact that it can be stored easily...

4) I am also very happy to say that it comes complete with everything that you could need for the house to be played with immediately upon receiving... All the furniture and 'extras' kitchen bits etc.

5) It is just the right size for a couple of Barbies/children to play with and not an intrusive size.

A Massive pat on the back for me for instructing Santa to bring this house...

Bargain price for a Barbie house and definitely well worth the money.
on 25 March 2013
Daughter loves it. Chosen as cheaper than the alternatives. Knew it would be flimsy as all these things seem to be these days. Folds away nicely which is a positive.
on 12 February 2012
This was brought by my wife and myself as a present for our Grand daughter aged 5 years - no complaints to date.
on 2 February 2013
this was a last minute purchase for my daugther for christmas and i am so glad i got it, it folds up neat and tidy doesn't take up too much room but when being played with its fantastic, comes with good accessories and lots of little rooms, hours of play - highly recommended.
on 27 December 2011
Very pleased with this barbie house, folds up nicely and when open is a nice size.
My 5 year old loves this, I got it for her for Christmas, her 3 year old sister plays with it too and it's kept them entertained!
You can move the furniture around and put the tv etc in different places.
Has lots of little accessories, blender, cocktails,etc and you can open fridge and lift toilet seat up.
The only downside is I wish it was a little less flimsy it's fine but the front part where the front door is, it isn't very stable and the upstairs could be a bit more stable too, but I wouldn't let this put you off from buying, I would still recommend this and my girls love it!!
on 25 September 2011
I bought this for my daughter who is 3 and has just got into barbies and it is great she plays with it everyday!It has lots of little bits that i have had to put away until shes abit old but i should imagine it will last the duration!

See one answered question