on 31 August 2009
I have to say, i've been to many shops and haven't seen this before. Its a great concept. I bought two of these. One for my toddler and the other for my baby. It really is so easy to use. Put the warm water in the bowl, screw the safety nozzle and serve the food. The best feature is the suction cap beneath the plate. All you need to do is push the plate firmly onto the table. The air inside the suction cap holds the plate onto the table so easily. Now both my wife and i can relax knowing that the food won't end up thrown on the floor. Great product and definately worth recommending for anyone who has a baby or toddler!
on 3 July 2011
This product is good, but the model needs refining a little to ease use.
Once baby has been fed it would be good if the bowl could come apart to empty the reservoir, as currently the only method of extracting the water in the reservoir is through the hole in which it went in. It is impossible to shake every last drop of water out and depending where you are, one might have to search for a recepticle to pour unwanted water into.
The other downside is the bowl doesn't come with a lid. So once baby has finished, one has to scrape out any unwanted food and them find a suitable sized bag to put in such as freezer bag so everything doesn't get covered in baby food.
Bowl does heat food to an acceptable heat and also comes with a sweet baby cup and spoon & fork.
on 4 March 2010
This is a must have item for new moms! Keeps the baby's cereal and baby food warm through the feeding. Very safe. Does not need electricity, just hot water. The plug turns tight and secure so the water can't leak out. My granddaughter was spitting out the last mouthfuls because it was cold. I would put it in the microwave and it would be too hot.This bowl keeps the food at the perfect temperature. I will order these bowls for every baby shower I attend!!
on 18 March 2010
This bowl took a little while to arrive. Once here, however, although a good idea in principle, it is rather pricey and does LEAK. Not good as could spill hot water over baby. AS of yet have just spilt water on me. Got in contact with the manufacturer and thay do not want to know. Say it is Amazons problem... This may just be a one off problem, however I do think you may be able to get a similar product at half the price...
on 22 November 2009
a very good product it as a very good suction on it and keeps babys food warm i am very pleased with it
on 29 December 2010
This is a very good product, my daughter does not like cold porridge, but then who does. The only difficulty as the others have stated is to add the hot water. I am going to by a funnel to make it easier.
on 14 July 2012
Purchased this for my 16 month old as a family we enjoy eating out quite often. This seemed to be the answer to the problem of keeping home made food for my toddler warm when out and about. The concept itself is great in theory but in practice not so much. The plate is divided up into 3 segments which is quite small and unneccessarty. The water you put inside does keep food warmish but not signifcantly also it is a nightmare to ger the water out and put fresh water in. I would not purchase this again & I would not recommend due to the price I dont think it is a value for money purchase. When eating out we either bring sandwiches for our little one or let him have some of our lunch (usually ends up both). This is prehaps best suited for parents of babies who are still at stage 1-2 of weaning and eating mashed up food.
on 14 June 2012
This is the best baby feeding bowl that I have found on the market! I love the fact that it actually heats up your baby's food & keeps it warm! which is the down side to normal baby bowls which you can't put hot water in. The compartments are a bonus - as you can get both the main meal & the dessert in the one bowl. Others have stated that it's awkward to get the water in the bowl in the first place - however I haven't found this a major concern & there's always funnels for those who do find it a bit tricky. Please note the cap is a twist cap n not a pull off one as my other half found out the hard way & busted ours! We still use it - as the cap fits back on - however it's now not as secure as it originally was. This is the main product that I recommend to my friends with babys.
on 30 September 2011
When my children were young (a long, long time ago!! - well not that long!!!) Some very kind person bought me a feeding bowl very similar to this one. So when my daughter and I were looking for food warmer bowls and couldn't seem to find them in the local shops - inspiration - go to Amazon.com - if they don't have them, no-one will!! But they did and so I purchased this bowl and cutlery set and also the Green Bowl too (which I passed to my daughter). I was thrilled with both purchases and although at the moment I don't have to use the "Hot water facility" to keep my grandson's food warm (when he sees it - it's gone!!!) I know that sometime in the near future, I will make great use of it. Thanks again Amazon for stocking products that we can't find on the High Street!!!
on 30 October 2009
Bought this bowl for when out and about. Ideal as you can take a thermos flask with hot water to fill the bowl. Only didn't give it five stars due to the rubber sucker on the bottom is difficult to put back on when it comes off or taken off.

See one answered question