on 2 February 2013
cracking pair of glasses/goggles. Love the fact that they can be used as simple sun glasses or add the straps to make them into goggles. Seriously cheap price too. I got them delivered (quickly) for 19 Euro in total (goggles & postage) It would have been closer to 90 Euro if i'd have ordered straight from the makers themselves.

Defo buy for sure.
on 19 April 2011
Super product, did exactly what they are supposed to do. In Tignes for a week in April 2011, they were brilliant for the sunny days, maybe a little to dark for bad light days, but I bought them to use on bright days. Only problem is that the fog up when you stop moving, but start a run or get on the Chairlift and they clear pretty quickly. I recommended them to a few mates, can't beat them for the price.
on 6 December 2012
Excellent sunglasses. My second pair. Good for driving in bright sunlight too, and you can still see clearly when you drive under trees. Only drawback is that they tend to fog a little in hot weather when your face is hot, as there is very little airflow behind them. Easing them forward on your nose clears the fog quite quickly.
on 23 September 2013
Bought these for my son for ski holiday. Great product, very versatile with the inserts, they go a long way towards being goggles, but more comfortable. Also worn on summer holiday. The inserts keep side entry bright light out which he has found very useful - usually causes him issues - would recommend
on 18 October 2014
Misting makes this otherwise reasonable product completely unusable in cold conditions. Hopeless for winter sports. When I bought them they were "reduced" from an absurd price. They might have some use on a dry ski slope or other sports that don't involve cold or damp.
on 1 May 2013
These glasses are needed for someone who suffers badly this time of year with an eye allergy to pollen, grass, etc. They bring him relief and enable him to still play games, football etc. they arrived well before the stated date, which was greatly appreciated Thank you.
on 25 March 2013
These were brilliant when I went skiing, I used them most of the week and they only fogged up once, but it didn't take long to un-fog.

I only swapped to goggles when it snowed all day on one occassion and it was very windy.

Definitely recommend
on 8 February 2013
I've found that the arm is prone to snapping when wearing these with a helmet.
Both of my arms snapped off after 3 days of skiing,
however, I have managed to repair them, and they are now serving as great eye protection.

I like the look as well!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2014
Sadly, didn't live to expectations. Took them to Italy skiing and they kept steaming up, very annoying and can be dangerous. It was pretty cold; I don't know how they would behave in a warmer weather. But as skiing goggles, not much good.
on 31 March 2011
Just finished skiing with these for a week (pretty much spring skiing as was sunny and warm every day). These were an awesome buy and loved them completely. They made everything so easy to see and wind only got around the sides when I was going over about 45 miles per hour (I have a GPS Speedo). They sometimes fogged up the end of a run but thats because I was panting so much after a tough one... I simply moved them slightly away from my face (i.e down my nose 1 cm) and in about 30 secs they unfogged ready for the next run. For the price, couldn't recommend these enough.